Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas

The only way Israel gets wiped out is if there's a simultaneous attack from more than one of its neighbors, and Egypt doesn't have the incentive. Not to mention that geography would make it very difficult because of how the land is between Israel/Syria and Israel/Egypt. Maybe Iran will nuke them one day?

On the other side, Israel could destroy the Palestinians in a short period of time. Which would likely lead to a bigger conflict after, they still would have the advantage with the geography issue. But the first part would never happen.

The only way Israel gets wiped out is if there's a simultaneous attack from more than one of its neighbors, and Egypt doesn't have the incentive. Not to mention that geography would make it very difficult because of how the land is between Israel/Syria and Israel/Egypt. Maybe Iran will nuke them one day?

On the other side, Israel could destroy the Palestinians in a short period of time. Which would likely lead to a bigger conflict after, they still would have the advantage with the geography issue. But the first part would never happen.

Israel's is definitely not going to fall militarily. That should be obvious to anyone.

As a non-hardline pro-conservative Jew, what's your guess on how this plays out 5, 20 years from now? I have my own thoughts, but I'm genuinely curious.

Bullshit like this is why people think you like that uncut zionist cock in your mouth.

Wow

I was giving my thoughts on how Israel could be destroyed.

Why don't you respond with something related to the topic rather than just being angry and trying to insult people.

How would Israel be destroyed? Go.

Israel's is definitely not going to fall militarily. That should be obvious to anyone.

As a non-hardline pro-conservative Jew, what's your guess on how this plays out 5, 20 years from now? I have my own thoughts, but I'm genuinely curious.

Unless nukes are used, which is unlikely, I think we'll be in a similar spot in 20 years, possibly 2-states. But still conflicts every few years because of radicals on both sides. I don't think anything really changes for 50 years or so.

More from the friends and brothers of Arakatak and SBJ

Why are you lumping me in with the hard line conservative pro-Israel types? That is not where I stand.

Fuck me - I say I liked the food and the titty bars and suddenly I'm a hard line conservative pro Israel kike :rofl:

To be honest and totally impartial - I bet I would like the food, booze and tits on the Palestinian side as well.

Oy vey it bottles the mine!

Unless nukes are used, which is unlikely, I think we'll be in a similar spot in 20 years, possibly 2-states. But still conflicts every few years because of radicals on both sides. I don't think anything really changes for 50 years or so.

within 2 yrs nukes will be used and Israel will be in 100% possession of Gaza and a total loss of the Russian army and the new Islamic state that no one is paying attention to.

The only ones with an army left of any size will be the Chinese (this will be big trouble for Putin)

Last edited:
We have waited 60 yrs for a direct unfolding of prophecy since 1948 and Ezekiel 36/37 was fulfilled.

now Americans are at a loss as to what's going on but clearly taking sides, to something we have expected in evangelical circles for decades to occur during the time of the 2015-2016 blood moons. Still people won't believe, even though you predict what will happen when before hand, but it has always been this way I guess.

Ezekiel 38 outlines as clear as ever was possible the procedures for post-nuclear detonation cleanup. All the nations are gathered as expected. Russia and the Islamic state, they have destroyed the borders by the British and in order to avoid American intervention in this (and so fulfill prophecy) they are fostering an anti semite view in the media, timed to keep the free world out of it.

Last edited:
Ezekiel 38 calls this conglomerate of nations (Russia and the ISS) a horde.

Anyone who goes out publicly against Israel regrets it by the same media that also hates Israel. John Kerry is now universally hated, considered a failure and disgrace by all the media outlets after he took a solid position against israel. When the Washington post says you need to step down, you're done.

Obama did the same, telling Netanyahu to cease fire and accept the strong handed agreement from Kerry, which is absolute and non negotiable. After all the things he's done, why is he only getting impeached now? Because he took a stand against Israel. The same things even happened to Bush (Katrina) when his administration snubbed the Israeli PM.

Fuck me - I say I liked the food and the titty bars and suddenly I'm a hard line conservative pro Israel kike :rofl:

To be honest and totally impartial - I bet I would like the food, booze and tits on the Palestinian side as well.

Oy vey it bottles the mine!

Was referring to the article he posted, not you.

Ezekiel 38 calls this conglomerate of nations (Russia and the ISS) a horde.

Anyone who goes out publicly against Israel regrets it by the same media that also hates Israel. John Kerry is now universally hated, considered a failure and disgrace by all the media outlets after he took a solid position against israel. When the Washington post says you need to step down, you're done.

Obama did the same, telling Netanyahu to cease fire and accept the strong handed agreement from Kerry, which is absolute and non negotiable. After all the things he's done, why is he only getting impeached now? Because he took a stand against Israel. The same things even happened to Bush (Katrina) when his administration snubbed the Israeli PM.

They didn't get owned because God brought wrath down upon them for denouncing Israel, they are getting shit on because our government is run by Dual Citizenship Israelis who bribe cunts like this bitch Jane Harman :

2009 Wiretap/AIPAC Allegations
In 2009, it was revealed NSA wiretaps reportedly intercepted a 2005 phone call between Harman and an agent of the Israeli government, in which Harman allegedly agreed to lobby the Justice Department to reduce or drop criminal charges against two employees of AIPAC in exchange for increased support for Harman's campaign to chair the House Intelligence Committee. The NSA transcripts reportedly recorded Harman ending the phone call after saying, "this conversation doesn't exist." It was reported that Alberto Gonzales, Attorney General at the time of the phone call, blocked Justice Department lawyers from continuing the investigation into Harman (in spite of the alleged crime) because the Bush administration "needed Jane" to support their warrantless wiretapping program, which was soon to be revealed to the public by the New York Times.

Harman denied the allegations, and called for the government to release the full transcript of the wire-tapped conversation. In June 2009, Harman received a letter from the Justice Department declaring her "neither a subject nor a target of an ongoing investigation by the Criminal Division."

Last edited:
When the persecution of an entire race of people has spanned hundreds, if not thousands, of years, you have to weigh the possibility that they've done something to deserve it.

-Abraham Lincoln

The "crowding out" in Hollywood continues.

Arakatak visits Zioland but he's an impartial observer. Arakatak why don't you give us your opinion of the current conflict?

I don't know what country would put up with rockets being fired at them randomly along with suicide bombings, again and again for years. I think any with the military power would use it to the extreme, as we have seen Israel do over and over. It's not right, but we have seen it all over the world throughout history.

I know most people are bothered by the root of the cause for the situation, but we can't undo history. Israel is a State whether we like it or not. We've seen terrorism on both sides that started before its existence.

So how is the problem solved? I have no idea.
There is no reasonable solution right now, at least not with Hamas involved. Israel is not going to open up their borders, ease the blockade, give land back, etc.. while Hamas has anything to do with it. I think it's obvious that there will be no peace as long as Hamas has any control over the palestinians.

This might be the case even if Hamas is not involved. It depends on what group comes to power and how far each side is willing to go to compromise. I don't think either is willing to give up enough to end this conflict, so for now, and probably the rest of our lives, Israel will continue to isolate palestinians and kill a lot of innocent people, and Hamas will continue to poke the bear.

edit: This is a much better read on the situation, the history and the solution. From Stratfor.
Gaming Israel and Palestine | Stratfor

fuck stratfor http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/25811/mcstrategy

Back