I need a game to play online with a girl.

she's already been fooling around with me.. we've gone on like three dates.

thus the situation is precarious, I need to maintain contact with her while I'm back in Canada so that the boyfriend doesn't fall back into favour

my god you guys are such pathetic virgins

you're calling others pathetic virgins...but you are worried about losing this girl you went on 3 dates with...

reflect on that for a minute.

seriously.

you're calling others pathetic virgins...but you are worried about losing this girl you went on 3 dates with...

reflect on that for a minute.

seriously.

she's gorgeous and as I've said in countless threads my city in Germany is full of nerd virgins and ugly chicks

that's what you get for attending a top tier IT/Engineering school in Germany :shrug:

So yeah, I'd rather not lose the one hot girl in the sea of ugly.. I mean I have to shrug off a 3.5 year boyfriend just to get to her, you can imagine how horrible this school is

yeah I know eh

all part of the plan to make graduate schools be like "oh shit, linguistics and IT/Engineering.. in a foreign country? this guy knows what the fuck is going on, he must be smart as fuck"

in reality it was chosen by my university so I had no control over it, but hey, it worked out

So this is pretty much obibun talking to himself and the rest of the posters making fun of him. Typical obibun thread move on.

So this is pretty much obibun talking to himself and the rest of the posters making fun of him. Typical obibun thread move on.

Yeah well we need page 4 if you want another Bobby Brown video.

And don't you dare post another one on this page or I will fuck your shit up.

omgpop.com

btw anyone who says 'soon-to-be-girlfriend' likes a girl who is getting fucked by another guy.

seriously.

120.jpg

Seems appropriate

mrrraaahhhh

nerd jealoooousssyy

Spoiler

what's hilarious? In a city full of ugly girls I have found a super chill hot girl who is breaking up with a guy she's been with for 3.5 years just so she can be with me

basically I'm a baller

and that doesn't even count my hot date tonight, and I've already made it clear to her that I'm staying the night

hilarious isn't it

wait wait hold on let me post a picture of the girl from tonight
(and who I have about 120 txt msgs from on my phone right now, lol)

2cxaqs0.jpg

she's 8 years older than me

hilarious

my god I am a riot

rage nerds, rage

Back