rayn@tribalwar.com i send u 800 dollar

plz get better quality staff writers and make hellen keller cosmetic moderator

if u do not do this my black ex gf will rip of jerry;s wifes rizz rizz;s bit on youtube and tribes history narration and magical games will possibly suffer revenue loss at the expense of the greater good of tribe history needing to be on youtube and every1 being too lazy to do it (fuck u)

omfg

I don't know if magicalgames can survive a loss of revenue at this point

txs for helping keep jer's computer running and get groceries for rizraz

good cunt dare namaste

plz get better quality staff writers and make hellen keller cosmetic moderator

if u do not do this my black ex gf will rip of jerry;s wifes rizz rizz;s bit on youtube and tribes history narration and magical games will possibly suffer revenue loss at the expense of the greater good of tribe history needing to be on youtube and every1 being too lazy to do it (fuck u)

omfg

wow nice rayn you got 800 thats so nice

just saying it would be really cool to have whatever website updates are coming + a tribes/midair ladder + a real front news page asap, even if im not involved at least its not reddit

well we definitely don't make enough to pay people so we'd have to rely on volunteers like we always did

tribe have many private rich kid donors already due to the forum value increasing in the mid-2000s and all those so called genius humdinger polymath socialites like moot and meph floating around. or just a couple greedy canadian hamptons idiots

Back