So....i just picked this up....

People talk about fixing up cars, but unless you have a garage, it's difficult, and even after you do it, the profit is very low. Go watch reruns of Gas Monkey Garage, Fast N' Loud, or Garage Rehab on the Discovery Channel. Richard Rawlings didn't make much money. His best deals were when he brought in a car, got it running, and immediately sold it on the internet. Whenever they wanted to actually fix up a car, they ran into a ton of problems once they took it apart (rust, frame, suspension, engine) and the cost sky rocketed. Richard made his 20 million because he's a reality TV star, has 3 restaurants, and sold a license to the name Gas Monkey Garage to an energy drink. He wasn't making a ton of money flipping cars.

Last edited:
so you bragged about how clean it was with the plan being you were going to part it out?? Ok man just take the hit like a man and move on you are just making this more sad lol.
the adorable thing about juggs is that after all these years he still thinks he's the most clever person in the room.

u rly ought 2 take ur own ad vise

speaking of ad vise, wat ever happened w/ tkk's lifetime warranty sears vise that broke since sears also broke and can't replace it?

Lowes bought the Craftsman line and is honoring the warranty.

Stinger p nice ride

I like all these budget alternates to the usual German stuff

With a few modifications (ecu tuning, higher quality spark plugs), you can pull close to 500hp, 500 tq. Parts alone cost under $700. Labor isn't bad if you dont like spark plug work

u rly ought 2 take ur own ad vise

speaking of ad vise, wat ever happened w/ tkk's lifetime warranty sears vise that broke since sears also broke and can't replace it?

Holy shit, I still have it. Both pieces

It wasn’t a lifetime warranty vise.

Last edited:
Back