Trump Won and You Know it
Trump Won and YOU Know it
The Fake News will never show it

it's not just my opinion

but my opinion is the most important

Trump WON and YOU Know It

You're scared

alright sev i trust ur judgement i just can't stand country music

sometimes i like 2 listen to my sig i can bump forgiato blow or the project veritas experience but this country shit is awful

here this is 4 u

Re-reading the title of this thread would be fun had it been made by a sane person.

The evidence shows that 192 people from January 6 are now incarcerated, and more coming. The evidence shows that FOX folded before trial because they knew that if they went to trial they were going to lose even more, AND their lies more exposed. The evidence shows that OANN, Mike Lindell, Rudy Giulianni are about to lose millions.

The evidence shows that repeating a lie has consequences.

drake really on point w/ that one ye sounds weird

i need u to find more maga rap for me something w/ a good beep im not embarassed to listen 2

one of the fbi agents leading the charge tried to jump through the window and got a 2nd breathing hole

holy shit cael i'm trying to listen to Kayne
but isn't htat shity rap? I hope so
I've heard better

try this as a MAGA song

cause we gunna be carving ourselves out of this mess with....

severed wap is the best song of 2020

walk-in.gif

The President Donald Trump thread is for MAGA, and education is anything but right now. Prolly should start an Education thread.. or just post in Scooby's groomer thread.. hehe

What is the point of crowing about cheating, if the solution is just "vote more"?

Why not just stick with " vote more " and leave out the cheating part, since that will only be demotivational?

Just going to drop this here:
What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is its natural manure.
—Thomas Jefferson

As I’ve said before I’m surprised vanster is so much in favor of government control, considering his neglected culture’s history. I can only assume that since he was raised as a rich white punk that never stepped one foot on the rez, he doesn’t fully grasp the magnitude of what happened to his people. Apparently for him, his skin color is simply used as a diversity hire or a shield to hide behind his racism. He personally has nothing in common with his ancestors, except for a fondness for alcohol and abusing women, so congrats on perpetuating those stereotypes.

Back