2019-nCoV

MA8YNf3.jpg

shut it all down boys

It's too late for that. We've already got cases in the US of people with no travel history to China or known contact t with anyone who has/had it. To me, that means that people are already walking around asymptomatic, unknowingly passing it around to other people who are now walking around passing it around to everyone else.

Any chance of controlling it is impossible at this point.

Pretty much my thinking.
Supposedly one woman went to her church and infected 50 others in asia (if mem serves me) highly contagious it seems

unless it's just 'cause it's the church of wild sex orgies that I go to.

The dems want trump to do something though... that is something.

What else is there that can be done? We are as prepared as we can be

For now, yes.

But hopefully this will teach us that in the future we have to bring back important medical manufacturing shit we need and not outsource it.

Maybe all those 'camps' Obama was supposed to be building that scared the right would be a good idea to have ready for quarantines?

Last edited:
For now, yes.

But hopefully this will teach us that in the future we have to bring back important medical manufacturing shit we need and not outsource it.

Maybe all those 'camps' Obama was supposed to be building that scared the right would be a good idea to have ready for quarantines?

In Aus we still have a lot of Pharma manufacturing, unfortunately a lot of the raw ingredients come from China

Luckily we already had a few offshore islands and desert camps set up where we house/quarantine illegal immigrants for a few years while we decide to send them back or keep them. We are now putting the covid-19 zombies there instead.

Not much point really, everywhere is going to get it anyway

PDX now.

As stated much earlier - the I5 corridor will light up like a Christmas tree.

Thank god the CDC is here to teach us about beard styles...

V2DNIEMS3JFPRD3USBAEBE6PHQ.png

SY5WSDZG45F3HLZ4YV3BHHVOAU.jpg

QLSVO7DPZVF4FBFCNTVZSNUV3Y.png

I had one for two days last year after I shaved my beard off

was pretty funny but looked like shit really, didn't suit me too well.

Am thinking of going side whiskers cavalry style next time I shave

Back