Anti-Semitism in 2022

Another dodge
i didnt ask you what his intentions were. I asked for possible alternative reasons.

You don't know his intentions, or are inside his head, but you know for sure I'm pretending it's antisemitic.
And ppl call me dishonest.

I'm not denying that Jews make up the majority of media ownership.
And ppl call me dishonest

Last edited:
Jews are 2% of the US population.

TxHJBXJ.png

Un9evh8.png

zTl18TM.jpg

pOGQHar.jpg

VIzRK3x.png

DvimQfx.png

rVqtygo.jpg

9pEQDZm.jpg

qBZNyMp.png

mznExZE.jpg

Many American jews will leave to serve in the IDF while retaining American citizenship.

Why is this a problem?

I'm not inside his head bro. Whatever his intentions are, there is an objective undeniable truth at the foundation of his assertions. You can close your eyes and ears and pretend it isn't true. Pretend it's anti semitic to speak this truth. That's on you.

I think it's similar to the Occupy Wallstreet protests. They lived in NYC for a few weeks and nothing happened. The protestors were pissed at the salaries CEOs make. The people at the top will say the stock holders are OK with their big salaries. If anyone speaks up, they are attacked by the media, and now they're totally cancelled.

Last edited:
I think it's similar to the Occupy Wallstreet protests. They lived in NYC for a few weeks and nothing happened. The protestors were pissed at the salaries CEOs make. The people at the top will say the stock holders are OK with their big salaries. If anyone speaks up, they are attacked by the media, and now they're totally cancelled.

Occupy Wallstreet was a cultural turning point for the left. It was truly a grass roots movement, but one the jews obviously did not want since they felt they were the target. That's when identity politics got pushed HARD. I've seen interviews with lefits that say Occupy groups in different cities drove tons of people away with new rules like letting people speak based on race/gender ect. There's also charts when the media started to use SJW terms more frequently and everything spikes right after occupy.

Realistically it's only a problem because they're perpetual victims. It even bleeds into their overwhelmingly progressive leftist politics. Yuck.

ppl say it here all the time

even ye said it in one of his many interviews after he was 'cancelled' and 'silenced'

Well, statistically SWM are probably the most maligned group currently (and really for more than a few years), but because they are SWM, they can't possibly be the victims of racism, bigotry, or misandry.

Just because SJWs hate you and everything you stand for doesn't mean you're a victim.

Back