when russia invades ukraine

usa completely lost 2 rag tags (and rag heads) in 2001-21 afghanistan conflict

democrats had 2 completely feminize the military

it all started in nam where the boomers minds first went off the rails

also leaded gasoline but that's a story for another day

SS don't let cael get you down, the US military has struggled with small-arms bearing insurgents

you're willing to ctrl-k by IED for the cause I assume

get a draft going and send some fucking bodies over there already JEEZUS F CHRIST guys you want the COMMIES to win or something?

I can't see kale. I canceled him. I identify as repeatathon free now

so wtf are you talking about?

PRI_220827171-1.jpg

PRI_220824560.jpg

PRI_220658218.jpg

PRI_220823245.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000708357979.jpg

53518423-10454949-image-a-97_1643464667678.jpg

53518797-10454949-image-a-99_1643464684968.jpg

Do you know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine.

Man... I'm guessing a lot of people get a chuckle out of those photos, but that shit is real and its deep. Consider the implications of exactly whats happening in those pictures. Women and children being explained the basics of handling a rifle should the day come they need to defend themselves in wartime. Crushing.

When I was 8 years old the tanks and artillery were smashing shit just 50 miles north of our city. Now, I was a kid and all the adults did a fairly admirable job of insulating us from the real world creeping up to our doorstep, but the existential fear and anxiety permeating through society was felt anyway.

Westerners just don't understand. Yet.

When I was 8 years old the tanks and artillery were smashing shit just 50 miles north of our city. Now, I was a kid and all the adults did a fairly admirable job of insulating us from the real world creeping up to our doorstep, but the existential fear and anxiety permeating through society was felt anyway.

Westerners just don't understand. Yet.

I don't know.. hell we have been at war most of our existence. Probably be hard to find someone who has lived here long enough who hasn't had a relative die in war during their lifetimes.

Cuba crisis was solved before my time but I hear people were pretty freaking scared.

And we have a news media that has done a fine job of bringing war right into our living rooms.

I am not discounting your experience though just saying we might understand a little.

You haven't been at war on your soil, which is what my broad point was. Its a completely different dynamic. There is no amount of watching TV or listening to dad's or grandpa's stories about WW2 and Vietnam - terrible as they are - its not what those people in the photos above are going through. Not by a mile.

Okay. We don't understand at all.

Ps does driving on the freeway count as war zone? I mean it kinda should

Last edited:
I sit in traffic every morning and have horrible wartime flashbacks so yes absolutely you're living the same hell when u sit on the freeway. SCIENTIFIC FACT

Back