Mass Effect 2

I'm stupidly curious about this now. Someone do it and report, I don't want to kill all my crew (not the white ones anyways).

It's very underwhelming.

Spoiler

If it were any other company I would just figure whatever, but this is bioware so I'm a little disappointed since I hold them to a higher standard.

I'm stupidly curious about this now. Someone do it and report, I don't want to kill all my crew (not the white ones anyways).

Oh, also I'm not racist, I just don't think Jacob should be a main character. Shit, I'd rather have a Volus.

They immediately get angry, and if you have enough charm / intimidate you can force them to stand down. You then run around with a geth in the Migrant Fleet. Some Quarians will react. There's also a big *gasp* at him being at the trial.

Tali then proceeds to defend herself, saying that she would never bring active geth into the Migrant Fleet. Legion is never brought up again.

Also take him to the Citadel for the BESTEST reaction

Guard: Security was increased to prevent the risk of a Geth infiltration
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
Guard: Sir, please mute your service mech.
Legion: Correction: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

Also take him to the Citadel for the BESTEST reaction

Guard: Security was increased to prevent the risk of a Geth infiltration
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
Guard: Sir, please mute your service mech.
Legion: Correction: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

I laughed at that so hard, that is basically a robot facepalm right there.

oh yea one thing I was wondering, what's the story of the background in the illusive man's room, you know the big ass fiery planet looking thing. The first time I beat it on my Paragon char the whole thing turned full blue, now I beat it again on my renegade char (who also had 75% paragon) the whole thing turned full red.

Is the color of the planet just based on your char's paragon/renegade?

don't think so, I've beat the game on paragon twice (yeah im lame) and it was both blue and red each time...

it's probably randomly done.

don't think so, I've beat the game on paragon twice (yeah im lame) and it was both blue and red each time...

it's probably randomly done.

I really doubt it's random. Maybe associated with whether you destroy the Base or not?

for me Paragon + Destroying Base = Full blue, Renegade + Leaving Base to Cerbureus = Full Red

There's gotta be a story about that thing :D

oh yea one thing I was wondering, what's the story of the background in the illusive man's room, you know the big ass fiery planet looking thing. The first time I beat it on my Paragon char the whole thing turned full blue, now I beat it again on my renegade char (who also had 75% paragon) the whole thing turned full red.

Is the color of the planet just based on your char's paragon/renegade?

It's a dying star. Figured it'd make a good background for the most powerful human in the universe.

I forget what exactly the color of it at the end depends on, but it isn't random. You'd be surprised how much thought went into what color fit which situations.

Asked the guy that did the scene, and I guess it is just Blue if you destroy the base (Paragon) and Red if you left it to be studied (Renegade). It's just normal if you died and Joker is in the scene instead.

His eyes are enhanced or something. Don't know the detailed explanation, or if there even is one. You'll notice that if you go full Renegade, your eyes get the three dot effect as well, except upside-down from the IM's.

I'm really not sure about the Shadowbroker. I think they talk about them in the comic that's coming out, though. The first issue comes with the Collector's Edition. ("Collector's" Edition, get it? I had a chuckle when I realized that tie-in).

On another issue, when randomly flying around in asteroid fields and other places, I occasionally get the BLEEP like you get when you orbit a planet and the Enter Orbit button comes up... but there is no button to push... anyone else get this? Just bugs left in from development where there used to be missions and now are not?

The most memorable location that it happens for me is in the middle of the smaller of the two suns the Quorian migrant fleet is circling, especially memorable because Tali goes on about the Dark Energy at the center of it causing it to age prematurely.

Also there is the bug/glitch, that seems to show the Illusive man looking down on you as you destroy the support tubes for the Reaper... would be cool if there was something in it, but most likely a glitch.

On another issue, when randomly flying around in asteroid fields and other places, I occasionally get the BLEEP like you get when you orbit a planet and the Enter Orbit button comes up... but there is no button to push... anyone else get this? Just bugs left in from development where there used to be missions and now are not?

The most memorable location that it happens for me is in the middle of the smaller of the two suns the Quorian migrant fleet is circling, especially memorable because Tali goes on about the Dark Energy at the center of it causing it to age prematurely.

I noticed this too and I came to the same conclusion as you, removed missions or something.

Back