Current news thread

remember when lin wood took the bail money and told his mom it's safer for him to remain in jail until trial

good times

Jury convicts QAnon believer who thought he was storming the White House during the Capitol riot

220923-doug-jensen-mjf-1513-7b0d09.jpg

Doug Jensen, who chased down U.S. Capitol Police Officer Eugene Goodman on Jan. 6, 2021, "is a confused man,” his attorney told jurors. He was convicted on all seven counts.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jury-deliberates-fate-qanon-believer-thought-was-storming-white-house-rcna49205

Remember, it's the liberals that are retarded, lol.

I keep forgetting that Oathkeepers, Proud Boys and Qanon had nothing to do with this. They were all antifa, posing.

Watching them go to jail for years, should make you all happy then.

That's exactly right. Most democrats make their own way in life instead of leeching off the government, like republicans.

Too easy.
Next!

maybe you should reread all that.

He mentions democratic candidates....politicians.

your argument is dem politicians don't leech off the government.

You mean like Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, Sanders, and all those dems who have been leeching off the government for longer than you have been alive?

as far as making their own way in life - lets guess the percentage of republicans taking hand outs from the government compared to democrats.

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1240w,f_auto,q_auto:best/rockcms/2022-09/220923-doug-jensen-mjf-1513-7b0d09.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jury-deliberates-fate-qanon-believer-thought-was-storming-white-house-rcna49205

Remember, it's the liberals that are retarded, lol.
No, retard. We are well aware of the morons on "our" side. The difference here is that your side is nothing but morons. I know that's a difficult concept for you to understand, because you're one of the retards that make up the left.

That's exactly right. Most democrats make their own way in life instead of leeching off the government, like republicans.

Too easy.
Next!

negro please. you and lozza stupidity need to seriously shut the fuck up about people in a country you have never been to

No, retard. We are well aware of the morons on "our" side. The difference here is that your side is nothing but morons. I know that's a difficult concept for you to understand, because you're one of the retards that make up the left.

Pretty sure we're the ones putting you nutjobs in prison, and boy are you howling and crying at sentencing hearings. And get sent to prison anyway, lol, and we're far from finished with you.

When do you guys want to try it again? A lot of you are in prison now, but not nearly enough. Care to try a round 2?

Pretty sure we're the ones putting you nutjobs in prison, and boy are you howling and crying at sentencing hearings. And get sent to prison anyway, lol, and we're far from finished with you.

When do you guys want to try it again? A lot of you are in prison now, but not nearly enough. Care to try a round 2?

welcome 2 my sig

b/c when u sober up in a month (hey, i can dream, i still fantasize that i mite one day get laid), ppl will refer 2 this post in a semi-related political argument and u will deny having ever expressed such authoritarian sentiment

Vanster, fascist leftist.

He would be the one gustily cheering on the sidelines as the jack booted SS march past.

Claims to love communism but gurgles the jizz of authoritarian rule.

Do you all want to know why I didn't care to be banned for a couple months but be back in November....

Low level operatives will be thrown under the bus first

445 of 842 charged were charged with "Interfering with Police"

Charges and sentences so far in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot - Washington Post

let me ask you this - how many of the BLM/Antifa fucks during all the riots violated the same rule and were charged? How many were held in jail without bail?

I will concede that your side is certainly charging Americans, taking them to trial and in many cases, putting them in jail. The one thing I am not hearing from your side is anything about fair justice. Dude MURDERS a 18 year old and gets bail....another dud TRESPASSES and is still being held in solitary without due process or bail.

But yeah, your side is all about fairness and justice.

You don't want a round 2. The way the DOJ has handled this has proven they can't be fair. Round 2 will be bloody, and you will lose.

Back