Elon Musk just bought Twitter

Fi1Bw5wWAAUBCQL

I'm coming forward as a whistle blower that knows of a friend of cael's that heard Muskavit had an inappropriate phone call with the leader of Ukraine.

hey if you keep talking about all my 'taco' connections down here
I'm going to spill all about your midnight ventures into gay bars (easy obvious find)
and the fake watches you sell to the hood distributors in ShiTaGo

is this according to the same metric that made Trump the greatest dude in history until he suddenly wasn't?

trump was great as a means to shake up the establishment which politics could use more of

whether he said or did some stupid shit is irrelevant.

sometimes u want that bull in the china shop smashing shit if the china is getting dusty and no one wants it anymore

if history is any guide elon will have one bad night and be dropped like a rock

but if tom cruise movies are any guide he'll lose a few billion, shirtless volleyball with bezos and gates, then come bak and save world from evil jewmedia.

lol at people flexing on Musk, he just happens to be the world's richest person. But hey, lol a the random internet person (ironically using twitter) trying to throw shade on the guy.

what a fucking time we live in

I can see the theme though. Beta people who have never achieved anything cannot stand the thought of successful people. They wouldn't dare speak out IRL but the internet gives them a platform to make up for all the bullying they received at school from people like this.

Last edited:
ur wrong

i totally speak out irl (but the ppl in my irl r fking losers 2, i don't rub elbows w/ elong munk or joe hogan)

that's 1 reason y i never made it in the bigly leagues

Back