FOX hosts, the insurrection, and their plastic Christmas tree.

deranged pedophile alcoholic says what

And now pedophile?

You can't read, you can't even watch a video, and now I'm a pedophile?
You've always been stupid, Leroy, now you're asking for Libel? Are we just hurling random bullshit now? Is there any reason you should not be placed with Lemon?

nm, you are. It's been too many years of you being stupid and yelling it. Goodbye forever, idiot.

Whoa there hoss, don't denigrate our lord and savior fox news who speaks for all of us inbred hicks growing foods for the rest of the country and world. We surely are too stupid and inbred to think or form our own opinions.

Whoa there hoss, don't denigrate our lord and savior fox news who speaks for all of us inbred hicks growing foods for the rest of the country and world. We surely are too stupid and inbred to think or form our own opinions.

33294577.jpg

And now pedophile?

You've always been stupid, Leroy, now you're asking for Libel? Are we just hurling random bullshit now? Is there any reason you should not be placed with Lemon?

nm, you are. It's been too many years of you being stupid and yelling it. Goodbye forever, idiot.

creeping on underage topless smokers isn't exactly pedophilia but it's a bit weird

OUR VERDICT: Half Truth - Mostly true but with extenuating circumstances.

Syrupskater (u/Syrupskater) - Reddit

Last edited:
Vanster watches fox news more than most of us here.
Like all leftist retards, he thinks that the "other side" is just like them in terms of group-think and having our opinions fed to us.

:shrug: Too stupid to know he's stupid.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I watched or listened to Fox,CNN, MSNBC etc.

I value my sanity too much to listen to them drivel on. I basically just listen to music these days or watch sports.

I do catch headlines on local news stations in the morning or afternoon.

And now pedophile?

you creep on underage smoking goth girls while calling me timothy mcveigh

eat shit you women beating sack of garbage

Liz Cheney is a DNC stooge and the Jan 6 "commission" is nothing but a dog and pony show to try and get Trump to never run again. They only have a goal to get idiots like vanster riled up with more TDS.

and oh look Adam Schiff doctored text messages

he also lied about the Ukraine whistleblower..

It is all a sham but regardless of the 500+ riots that happened to Jan 6 which no DNC member spoke against, Jan 6 is "most important". hurrr hurrr

I honestly can’t remember the last time I watched or listened to Fox,CNN, MSNBC etc.

I value my sanity too much to listen to them drivel on. I basically just listen to music these days or watch sports.

u dont watch news except for the news u watch in the morning and afternoon?

Same. I rarely watch any of the big media "news" on either side. They are both complete clown shows. I watch my local news in the morning and evenings, but other than that, i come to:

TW. THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS

Back