Throwing events in the Olympics. Discus.

Bruce Jenner was good at running and throwing. If he ever goes to Dubai they will kill him for being a tranny.

Maybe Dubai can start a new sport of throwing all the slaves they have working there.

So, was threatened with nexting. There's enough personal stuff about me out there that if someone wanted to cause me problems in my personal / professional life, it wouldn't be that difficult,

It's been fun but it seems a few people don't want me around and are prepared to resort to doing stupid shit to get me to quit. Oh well, you win. Not sure what you won but I guess you'll figure it out.

In before Pagy and all with their "you quit 4 times already". Whatever fuckwits, i'm actually done now. I hope you feel like you achieved something and it makes your sorry lives a tiny bit better.

To the very few really cool people I met here (Vanster, Al Muktar, that's about it), was awesome to know you people. Goodnight.

The Olympics are the biggest joke on the planet because of corruption.

Here in the USA, the coverage sucks (NBC), it's tape delayed, mostly figure skating or gymnastics. For the summer games, USA wins at Basketball but no one cares, they completely suck in soccer because our main league (MLS) is filled with foreign fucks. For the winter games, USA wins a few skiing events, but it's Canada that wins at hockey because we train their players in the NHL. Now, the NHL has decided to skip the Olympics because of money, but Canada will still win because they have a training system designed to get players into the NHL.

It's all about money, endorsements, doesn't mean anything to the fans.

ya
how can olympics even be called a sporting event when they dont even play football
like what the fuck
right ngfm?

I was almost convinced that you wouldn't be back, Midge.

Almost.

(then again this place won't be this place without MitchDubai)

he's quit 5 or 6 times now

but his life is so good that he keeps posting on a gaming forum that hates him for a game he never played

Pagy jizzing on himself because he hasn't been able to do this for a couple of months. Was worth it just for this. :wave:

Mitch has such little self awareness that he doesn't comprehend how stupid he looks by starting threads saying he's going to leave and not actually follow through time and time again. This is tehvul level stupidity/lack of awareness.

Back