SL83's Extended and Ongoing Beer Thread

Had more Bell's Batch 9000 and 10000 tonight. good stuff... I've still got a bottle of 6000 and 7000 cellared. and fucking post more about beer, christ.

Good fucking beer. Very goddamn tasty. The instant I had some in my mouth, I felt something different. :nohomo:

Went on Beer Advocate and apparently it is one of the few beers on there that has such high ratings that actually deserves it.

img_2686.jpg

I remember Yankee posted about this last year... still haven't tried it.

I can't get about 85% of the shit in this thread. Of course I still have some Sierra Nevada Celebration Ales hanging out in my fridge. There are a few in here I would like to try, but not sure I can find them (KBS for example).

I can't get about 85% of the shit in this thread. Of course I still have some Sierra Nevada Celebration Ales hanging out in my fridge. There are a few in here I would like to try, but not sure I can find them (KBS for example).

if you have some local/hard to find stuff you can probably find someone on beeradvocate who will trade for it

maybe some TWer can even work out a deal for KBS, i've sadly moved away from the midwest and its awesome breweries :(

Anyone willing to trade or mule me KBS (as much as they're comfortable buying and sending?)

I'd be happy to work out a trade or pay outright.

enjoying a growler of Berkshire Steel Rail tonight...

also got a six of Coronado Idiot IPA. 17 freaking bux...

Just picked up a bottle of North Coast Brewery Old Stock Cellar Reserver Ale
North+Coast+Old+Stock+Ale+cellar+reserve.jpg

and a bottle of Firestone-Walker Parabola Russian Imperial Stout
firestone-parabola.jpg

I'm also going to a beer tasting with David Walker (part owner) of Firestone. :sunny:

I had some of that St Peter's Organic Ale a little while ago. Everyone at the party was thinking I brought a flask.

any of you in the Austin area, bottles of the Real Ale 15th anniversary ale should start showing up a few places sometime this week

Back