Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Hey, it ain't me having to defend that kind of thinking.

That's on you.

Who is defending it? They're retards. I'm criticizing the erroneous belief that it's widespread by pointing out how obscure you have to go to find it.

Biden still acting like there is something he can do to change back the Roe decision...only this time he is saying it overseas.

Then why not quote them?

They learned to keep quiet about what they believe. There's only a few retards who speak the silent bit out loud, like Boebert when she just now said that she's "tired of this separation of church and state junk."

That's right uno. You're voting for people who believe the Earth is 5000 years old, dinosaurs walked the planet with humans, that god wills rape to happen and that the country should be a theocracy. Their trick is that they trust there being enough idiots like you to vote for them without understanding what they are voting for.

They learned to keep quiet about what they believe. There's only a few retards who speak the silent bit out loud, like Boebert when she just now said that she's "tired of this separation of church and state junk."

Why didn't you just say you know what's on the hearts and minds of your ideological opposites? That would save so much time.

fool has the same views

:lol:

No, it's not better. I happen to believe abortion should be legal in all cases, because it's better for society and I'm lucky that I'm not the one committing genocide. I'm just candid enough to admit what it is. It's a lesser evil than the alternative. You just won't find me dehumanizing a fetus to make myself feel better about it.

You're a literal retard sometimes.

Why didn't you just say you know what's on the hearts and minds of your ideological opposites? That would save so much time.

I know because I can observe their behavior and actions. They don't have to mouth their beliefs if one pays attention to how they vote and utilize political power.

That's right uno. You're voting for people who believe the Earth is 5000 years old, dinosaurs walked the planet with humans, that god wills rape to happen and that the country should be a theocracy. Their trick is that they trust there being enough idiots like you to vote for them without understanding what they are voting for.

? Im a registered democrat my guy. I proudly voted for Bernie Sanders in his quest for the democrats nomination.

Back