The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

i dunno iwasnt actually on the team

i played on the server and stellar thought i was cute or some shit so i sat in the priv irc

then he went to jail

i think i might have peaced out and came back more than once

anachronism 69 tm aren't even in this thing like wtf this is storks history of LT half this shit doesn't even matter the only thing that mattered was the top teams the rest of this shit was beer league casual stuff or pu scene ego

fuk this gay faggotry

LT was about capturing flags and shooting tribe guns

y we gots 2 define it like this this shit will be online 4 a decade

it would be pretty awesome if somebody could write about the evolution of the game. who did what first, when did flag passing start, who was best at each stage, etc etc.

but you would need like 4-5 guys to be semi-accurate. thorin/lix/anemix/dutch/some1 maybe lk for old stuff?

Last edited:
like my first time playing LT was copa and sideslash both top pu picks @ time putting me on chase and triple chasing for me the dood down 2 red then letting me kill him

i got 36 cks on dx and copa start spamming DARE 36CK 4ever etc

and after that i am puing a bunch killing doods till some fucking acrophobiak make me LO on his chewbacaa team

@ this point i go 2 arena and back to shifter and reculse in tribe rpg where realy pro gamers congregated

what yr was that? i dont recall "going back" to shifter

i play tribe rpg i think u push me off TDen faggot

this dood very good dueler
proto.JPG

what yr was that? i dont recall "going back" to shifter

i play tribe rpg i think u push me off TDen faggot

in like 03 after 1v1 scene in shifter settled that forg dmb zepp me and other ppl got broed so we branch out to other mods

many c00l things happen during this time

ya snakes played the flag in the field from wat ive seen indemos and that wasnt being done before

ppl were farming home d out to shinrtuu and creat!ve on top #1 teams b4 this

255 was really the beginnings of the best generation of tribe players

they had an arena team too i believe

oh i hated 255 :lol:

team dot scrimmed them a lot

darkforce and thorin, when they played together, were so damn elitist and trash-talking douchebags lol

i remember carnova and non spamming male3 *sigh* all map...and still raping us. i think i still have hilariously awful demos of my home d against this

edit: lmao at the Dutch picture

dutch.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
so many good teams. some of them were just same team different name but still its ridiculous. I will have to sit down and watch old demos sometime.

also, I've done it before, but should do it again, I need to contact nonreg and get demos from him. he has a crapload of demos. him/thorin/lix used to have an ftp login where they kept demos and I believe non still has them all.

TWL: Team Match History

Yay for 2v2 with ClockworkSmurf KillerSmurf AngrySmurf and me!

4v4 ended up becoming a deathwish because KillerSmurf would like to just TK his team :s

ClockworkSmurf went on to joiin 5150 in T:V he went by slakecg, and dyc told me he was SuckyPenny but i never received confirmation

Last edited:
Back