HION: Downs Edition

I think where you're getting confused is you think I care about what you personally think and say. Not so. I've no idea who you are, I just recognize your nickname. It's your culture and your kind I want gone. I want to see red-necks die out. Not a holocaust or a purging, no murders, nothing like that, but just let them die of lung cancer or stroke from smoking, the cardiac event they'll get from eating fatty meats and eschewing vegetables and real exercise, or perhaps they'll roll their monster truck when doing mud races.

375x500.249.jpg

don't make grandpa reeeeeee Joop hell search your username and rrreeeeepost all your old quotes

I don't see what people like midge are getting wound up about. While she has downs, she doesn't appear to have "serious" downs. Most people i've seen with downs are usually really fucked up in the face, mostly eyes and overweight. She's got her shit together enough to know she wants to be a model, looks fairly normal, though you can see something is a little off with her, she takes care of herself physically. So she should be celibate and nobody find her attractive because she has downs?

Fuck that, she's not terrible looking, I'd do it.

I mean... sure I could get the job done. But I'd feel like a creep. But... at my age, I'd feel like a creep for banging any 20-something-year-old regardless if she was a retard.

I think a good rule of thumb
both not to be a sucker idiot
and not to be a creep
is don't go out with anyone younger than 15 years of your age
So no, I would not hit on her.

I don't see what people like midge are getting wound up about. While she has downs, she doesn't appear to have "serious" downs. Most people i've seen with downs are usually really fucked up in the face, mostly eyes and overweight. She's got her shit together enough to know she wants to be a model, looks fairly normal, though you can see something is a little off with her, she takes care of herself physically. So she should be celibate and nobody find her attractive because she has downs?

love it

nothing fat fuck. Its perfectly normal to want to fuck a retard.

She's a victoria secret super model

you married an attendant from a gas station that beats your ass...you might want to climb down off that high horse punkin.

JuggerNaught convinced me to change my answer; I would hit it! You downiephobs need to fuck right off. Downies are people too and they have feelings just like us. They deserve love, stop being fucking bigots. It’s disgusting how intolerant you leftest pieces of shit are!

Fucking sick intolerant pedo motherfucking liberals. If she was 12 y’all would be all over it.

Mitch kill yourself

If a hot college student that has daddy issues wants to take you home from the bar and fuck your brains out, you would have to be gay to say no.

Age difference smage difference. My dick is getting wet.

I mean... sure I could get the job done. But I'd feel like a creep. But... at my age, I'd feel like a creep for banging any 20-something-year-old regardless if she was a retard.

But aren't all 20-something-year-old chicks a bit retarded to a degree?

Back