Possible Diablo 3 Announcement this weekend!

havok

Veteran X
!!!!!UPDATE!!!!

diabloii.net has confirmation from "inside peoplez" that the game announcement WILL be diablo 3.

also Rob Pardo from Blizzard said a new game will be announced. this is looking good!

Diablo The Unofficial Site - Diablo The Unofficial Site!

WWI (World Wide Invitational) which is held by Blizzard will be this weekend at Paris. If you go to Blizzard.com or any of the blizzard product pages you'll get hit with a picture of ice breaking, and the pictures are being updated daily. ALSO if you look at today's image you'll see an exact duplicate of a HEL rune from d2 in the ice.

Theres a ton of reasons why people are speculating diablo 3 due to some possible hidden content in blizzard's images etc.

anyway check out here, diablofans.comto see for yourself, and see why so many people think its diablo3.

DISCLAIMER: it could be another WoW WotLK add/announcement, but i doubt they'd make a big spectacle over a game thats already been announced for over a year.

day2-ice2.jpg

Last edited:
It's a new game that you can only buy if you've got full T6 gear so you can be with your elitist buddies and suck each other off all day.

Why would they make a splash for WotLK?

Everyone already knows about it and the the game isn't even ready for Beta, so that's not it.

As much as I'd love for it to be D3, and there are little signs pointing to D3...

..it's probably their cash cow WotLK. Just more advertising.

It's Warcraft: Lich. Kinda like Ghost, but instead of running around in the future it's like God of War where you play as Arthas and just kick the shit out of everyone.

I want to believe this..but I found this hilarious:

In past years, Blizzard Entertainment has used this tactic to announce a new game. On September 21, 2002 -- a splash page took over all Blizzard sites. Every hour the splash image would be changed and updated showing a blured portion. 24 hours later on September 22, 2002 -- Blizzard unveiled a new game at the Tokyo Game Show 2002 ... Starcraft: Ghost.

:lol:

Why would they make a splash for WotLK?

Everyone already knows about it and the the game isn't even ready for Beta, so that's not it.

Because they now have hundred, if not thousands, of nerds speculating about what it is and they will have them on the edge of their seat up until the announcement. It's certainly once way to hype up an event.

I really am hoping its d3, but I've been hoping they'd drop the announcement any time they've hosted an event after d2 came out heh.

thank god. I was worried blizzard might make something NOT warcraft, starcraft, or diablo.

good to know they're just going to make the same 3 games over and over again.

Back