a note from tehvul's mom

Moral of story my sister Tomoe is mad cause someone she wanted to work with for her going no where music career googled her name and 3rd down on the list is that thread.

You can delete the thread that might help. I don't know or give much of shit that's my official opinion. What is my personal opinion is that I find it insulting that some alabama rednecks think they can scare TW with a lawyer they cant afford.

holy fuck you're a piece of shit

Fuck you pussies. TW is baddass. If they could sue every penny from all of you and your grandmother they would, and would give a fuck less about you sleeping in the rain. I don't have anything to do with them for a reason. I know what they are. White trash.

EDIT: I just told my mother via phone that they should get off the internet because they suck at it.

Last edited:
can we just go ahead and lock this thread for tehvul's own good

it's going to be another one of those 'reply after every post for days' deals

This is her actions. Not mine. Just like I told her Fuzzy's actions are not mine.

OK to clarify. I have 2 sisters. The one that is mad is not the one Dweasel had his way with. The one that is bitching, Tomoe, is an airhead. Literally. Every family has an airhead and she is ours well theirs. I dont like them any damned way. But yeah she is a perfect example of why floride is bad.

EDIT: Maybe I should buy her a hat.

Last edited:
You put your entire family in the crosshairs, just to get some attention on an online forum. You're a complete piece of shit. Just admit it.

if i fucking see you in phoenix ill drive your teeth down your throat with my knuckles mother fucking spic

same thing goes when im in florida

I got a homie there in AZ. Don't fuck with me pussy.

I live in Florida. I'm not a fucking tourist like you. Next time you are allowed vacation slide thu fuck boy. Show ya what the Gun State is all about.

sorry to Ryan for any problems this gives him but...

:rofl: tehvacuous needs his own reality show, emphasis on reality.

:spineyes:

Your insipid, delusional, childish behavior compelled TW to include them. You are to blame. Just face it. Oh and HOLY FUCK at you calling someones music career out for not taking off.

If you EVER release an actual album through a reputable record label, I will gladly paypal you $1000. That is how confident I am in your lack of talent and resolve.

Back