[Ruh Roh] Drudge: McCain Supports attacked and Mutilated-B carved into face [shock]

TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | McCain Communications Director Gave Reporters Incendiary Version Of "Carved B" Story Before Facts Were Known

BREAKING:

Mccain campaign's PA office apparently were the ones who leaked the story and pushed it.

Not only that.. but he apparently embellished the fucking story... to the press. :shock:

edit:

AshleyTodd.jpg

Last edited:
if it isn't obvious she wasn't paid by barrack HUSSEIN osama while meeting with bill ayers over how much they hate america, then i don't know what it will take for you idiots to stop driving around america's political landscape with your blinders on!!!

Last edited:
if it isn't obvious she wasn't paid by barrack HUSSEIN osama while meeting with bill ayers over how much they hate america, then i don't know what it will take for you idiots to stop driving around america's political landscape with your blinders on!!!

It's pretty obvious that the root cause of this story is the liberal media and liberal policies.

The fact that Obama did nothing to stop this from happening oughta raise concerns about what he's not telling us... what he's hiding.

This was a mentally disturbed white woman who was assaulted by an imaginary black man.

Obama could have stopped this but he chose not to.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice." -obama camp

seems pretty appropriate, dunnit? almost like they knew. heh.

seems pretty appropriate, dunnit? almost like they knew. heh.

well, a single call to the police and they'd have learned from the start that the story had inconsistencies.

the obama campaign did the right thing... showed respect, dignity and made a simple statement.

it's kinda funny that if she'd carved an M into her face it would have been slightly harder to detect the bullshit.

or a fucking O for that matter.

what i dont get is... how this could be a planned trick.

i dont get the sense she did this with media attention in mind or with any forethought.

From the cops' point of view... they get a call from this chick at a friend's house. She says she was mugged 45minutes before that. She doesnt remember where, exactly. She doesnt want medical attention. Her story instantly starts to collapse as they ask for more details. :ugh:

Meanwhile, the ATM machine she eventually says she went to... she never went to.

See my point?

If her intention was to stage some political stunt, this makes no sense.

for those who havent seen it yet... this is her...

(in the description, she claims this guy stalker her, etc)

Back