What is your current rep level?

Stop looking at reputation level. It's dumb. Even when Yankee started it, he said, "look this is going to be dumb, but some people will really get into it."

Someone told me to look maybe 3 years ago and I was in the top 10 and the only thing I could think was, "dumb."

I stopped checking the rep page.

Well done. 10 seconds after Yankee built it and put it on, he made a thread saying that it was stupid, it was more an experiment to see how people would react.

Mitch caring about rep is not a good look for him. The rep system was designed to make fun of the people that care about it.

I do pos rep people every now and again, but I haven't neg-repped since Dweasel was last here. Every time he shows his terrible presence here, I do neg him, and cheerlead for Redmund and try to help flame until he leaves. He is less than human, and is one of the only people I can name that I'll be happy when he's gone.

i dont look at rep number but if u have repped me ty i guess

occasionally check it for messages, sometimes ppl be ragin over some joke comment i barely remember making its p funny

I used to check for messages, but any message worth saying you can guarantee is said in the thread. Checking it usually just leads to a neg rep battle between people like SS. I’d much rather spend my time reading content than spreading rep around just to neg rep SS one more time.

Mitch tried to get a rise out of me the other day, so I positive repped him and called his attempt quaint in the message and he instantly switched his focus to someone else. :rofl:

It’s funny to imagine him sitting at his computer reading every comment and letting them affect his feelings. I used to feel bad when you guys would tell him to kill hisself… but seriously… kill your self Mitch. Shhhooooa

Last edited:
Back