What is your current cholesterol level?

ur thread bro, you said LDL is "bad".... which is fucking stupid antiquated thinking ;) ask your doc

ur thread bro, you said LDL is "bad".... which is fucking stupid antiquated thinking ;) ask your doc

The medical community and in general research hospital story in Dubai is second to none, but of course you know better. Tell me about your contrary research to the simple reality that there's a direct correlation between high LDL and cardiac events. I've got all day.

It's not contrary it's more specific. Small dense LDL particles are bad. Glycated and oxidized particles are bad.

You can have "high" LDL and be perfectly healthy if the individual particles are large and low density, as they are meant to be.

When I was discharged the last time, Dr. Hunter told me my risk for a cardiac event was about 1%

Total cholesterol: 101 mg/dL
LDL: 63 mg/dL

Triglycerides: 99 mg/dL

He actually asked the phlebotomists (vampires, they are.) to take ANOTHER blood draw and run it again because he thought the lab had made a mistake, and they didn't.

So the good news is, I'm going to die of having bad guts, or cancer or something else, but not a heart attack. :\

Back