[TW Army] Now accepting applications

fly LAX to STS while you're there and I'll pick u up and put u back on a plane

arrive sat and depart monday

it's like a $400 round trip

I'll take u wine and beer tasting or something it will be baller as fuck.

that does sound baller as fuk, i'll see how my $ pans out

long story short doing this shit drains my funds like crayyyyy and my visa is almost maxxed now :(

worth it tho

Last edited:
Save your receipts. Submit them to accounting at your convenience for cash. Hire anyone you need but only TW members can have rank. Offer them pirate pay. I forgot what you're responsible for but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

can i be the d00d that burns the shit in giant barrels

cause i can feel i can do that

also scrub latrines w/ toothbrush

THIS RECRUIT WILL EXCEL

Save your receipts. Submit them to accounting at your convenience for cash. Hire anyone you need but only TW members can have rank. Offer them pirate pay. I forgot what you're responsible for but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

CAN I BORROW SOMEONES VAN TO TAKE THE DUDES OUT FOR TACOS

can i be the one to dump pots of boiling oil onto enemies and friendlies alike at the castle gate like i used to do in chivalry?

I'll have you know I fired Expert. While a Sharpshooter is required to hit 32/40 targets an Expert must drop 38/40. You won't win.

These are not things they give to mere mortals.

armyexpertinfantrybadge.jpg

*36/40

calling stolen valor

what are you guys up to

armying along hopefully

peace and goodwill to all

sharpen, zero, and be prepared

I've been shooting things and such with and so forth and was out shooting things and such with and so forth when I saw Kelvin and Krayvok playing hide the submarine. Fags should havce their own quarters, the pitched tents at bedtime make my ass wet and I don't like that.

Back