No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Never been on a cruise. I don't find it all that appealing. I'm guessing it would feel hard to get away from people. Like an island of Las Vegas you can't escape.

FHKNS7KXMAIqCcP

Yep, this happened to me. I talked to someone planning a date. She was agreeing to it saying everything sounded good. The next day I called to confirm the plans and she tells me she has to visit her mom. I didn't call her again.

Anyway, I got a PCR Covid test at CVS and it came back Negative, same for the GF. The new Omicron variant should be called Covid-21. The Delta variant should have been called Covid-20. In case you don't know, the number in Covid is for the year it came out.

Never been on a cruise. I don't find it all that appealing. I'm guessing it would feel hard to get away from people. Like an island of Las Vegas you can't escape.
This used to be how I was because of Norwalk virus and I never had fun going on trips with Laurie. I had been on 1 day trips to nowhere but didn't have fun because I lost at gambling. Now I don't gamble and only drank 1 day, so I didn't need to buy the drink package and paid for 5 beers one night. It was $50 and I didn't care because that's less than 1 day of the liquor drink package. The new GF helped book the trip and got discounts. You will pay extras on the ship for things like liquor drinks and shore excursions which should be booked in advance. I had a lot of fun on the boat and will probably go again in a couple years. The newer ships are floating cities with a lot to do. The GF and her son go every 2 years. Coco Cay is a really nice island. Disney also has their own private island called Castaway Cay. You basically disconnect for the 5 days and don't worry about wifi for the phone. As for getting away from people, it's really not that crowded because the ship is so huge. Go at non peak times when they have sales. We booked the trip because they were having a sale after black Friday when most people are not going. They go for Christmas week and NYE, but just before it is when we went.

The only thing now is to figure out where people are getting Covid-21. About 50 people out of 4k on the ship are coming back positive. All passengers have to show a negative test before getting on. Most are vaccinated but it's not required. Those who are not are restricted for some activities. To me it's definitely the workers spreading it and letting un-vaccinated people on the ship doesn't help.

Last edited:
This used to be how I was because of Norwalk virus and I never had fun going on trips with Laurie. I had been on 1 day trips to nowhere but didn't have fun because I lost at gambling. Now I don't gamble and only drank 1 day, so I didn't need to buy the drink package and paid for 5 beers one night. It was $50 and I didn't care because that's less than 1 day of the liquor drink package. The new GF helped book the trip and got discounts. You will pay extras on the ship for things like liquor drinks and shore excursions which should be booked in advance. I had a lot of fun on the boat and will probably go again in a couple years. The newer ships are floating cities with a lot to do. The GF and her son go every 2 years. Coco Cay is a really nice island. Disney also has their own private island called Castaway Cay. You basically disconnect for the 5 days and don't worry about wifi for the phone. As for getting away from people, it's really not that crowded because the ship is so huge. Go at non peak times when they have sales. We booked the trip because they were having a sale after black Friday when most people are not going. They go for Christmas week and NYE, but just before it is when we went.

The only thing now is to figure out where people are getting Covid-21. About 50 people out of 4k on the ship are coming back positive. All passengers have to show a negative test before getting on. Most are vaccinated but it's not required. Those who are not are restricted for some activities. To me it's definitely the workers spreading it and letting un-vaccinated people on the ship doesn't help.

What happens if your test comes back positive? Do you get the trip rescheduled or refunded?

Ngfm's posts can be understood by people of all ages. Even 5 year olds. They don't even require pictures, though if they were in a book they'd likely have them, in crayon.

let's see

vanster- threatened to kill me and next me
gilligan - I make fun of them

who else?

Back