Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

It's so retarded how this guy trolls everyone simply by living in Dubai. TW has degraded to a bunch of stupid ass little bitches.

He's not trolling anybody anymore, he's being made fun of for being an overcompensating fraud who has no class and the mentality of a poor person.

woah bro JDizzle step off, 150k? He makes MORE than 150k. He's a top cat, CEO of IBM, you know.

he hasn't even told us about his portfolio yet

also lol @ brunch

If it starts at 11:30 and goes until 3:30 it's called lunch

179k if you need more accuracy. I don't have a portfolio if you mean shares, just about $90k in what you would call a mutual fund. The hotel website lists timings and clearly refers to it as brunch. My story slowly starts to collapse in on itself how, exactly?

If Muhammad was alive you would think he would come forward and be like, hey start killing sand niggers in my name.

He's not trolling anybody anymore, he's being made fun of for being an overcompensating fraud who has no class and the mentality of a poor person.

Dude, shut the fuck up. So far you're the one who has fell for this guys troll harder than anyone else, and you usually fail at trying to troll him back.

My story slowly starts to collapse in on itself how, exactly?

http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-a...Al-Arab/Restaurants-And-Nightlife/Al-Muntaha/

Timings on the right. You were partly correct, it starts at 10, I did not know that.

also, I'm surprised nobody picked up on this

http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-a...Al-Arab/Restaurants-And-Nightlife/Al-Muntaha/

Al Muntaha is reached by one of the world's fastest panoramic elevators where you are transported to one of Burj Al Arab's most popular restaurants seemingly suspended 27 stories above the Arabian Gulf.

Just had a lovely brunch at the 7 star Burj Al Arab. Restaurant is the horizontal section in foreground of picture, 54 floors up.

Slowly the story crumbles.. a poor classless idiot is unearthed beneath the exterior fraud of being cool and having money.

54 floors? 27 stories?! Or is it 54 stories and 27 floors?! ARE THE FLOORS HALF SIZE FOR SMALLER PEOPLE?

Dude, shut the fuck up. So far you're the one who has fell for this guys troll harder than anyone else, and you usually fail at trying to troll him back.

mrahhh, rage harder nerd

.. no not really bro

I'm just leading the movement of proving that Mitchdubai is a huge loser who pretends like he's some sort of baller, posting a thread about how great he is and how much he spent on lunch.. then later admits that parts of his story were incorrect, then later admits that he only does it a few times a year.

Call me a caped crusader. A hero, if you will.. on a crusade against the classless loser nerds of the world.

179k if you need more accuracy. I don't have a portfolio if you mean shares, just about $90k in what you would call a mutual fund. The hotel website lists timings and clearly refers to it as brunch. My story slowly starts to collapse in on itself how, exactly?

A mutual fund would be part of your portfolio, high speed.

I don't think you're tuned in to Mitch's vibe. It's not "I'm a rockstar", it's about Dubai.

My dad's a fuckin baller bro

he's also invincible

I'm still waiting for an answer about this 54 floors up / 27 stories predicament.

Obibun is threatened by Mitchdubai :lol:

Give it a rest, nerd. That's like saying I'm threatened by arsin.

54 floors? 27 stories?! Or is it 54 stories and 27 floors?! ARE THE FLOORS HALF SIZE FOR SMALLER PEOPLE?

Burj Al Arab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Despite its size, the Burj Al Arab holds only 28 double-storey floors which accommodate 202 bedroom suites"

28 double-storey floors. Meaning each storey is two floors. Hence the restaurant on the 27th storey is 54 floors up, since genrally 27 x 2 = 54.

Good that you're paying attention though.

like I said I never disbelieved you were at this restaurant

I just find it hilarious that you tried to play it off as though it was just a nice everyday luncheon to seem cool and then later had to admit that you only do it a few times a year

basically your thread backfired entirely and you're a classless loser. in keeping with my theme, you're also probably a nerd.

28 double-storey floors. Meaning each storey is two floors.

:lol:

actually that would mean each floor is two stories.

man I wish I was as smart as you so I could earn the big bucks, bro

no, that means the 27th floor is 54 stories up

floor's a floor

OK, brain donor. An apartment has two floors, a downstairs and an upstairs. I'm pretty sure that is two floors. So if you stack 27 apartments like this on top of each other, how many floors do you have? Because that is how this hotel is built. You really have to try a bit harder.

Back