What have you been banned from TW for?

1 month for threatening to write Ob's Registration Officer (?) at the university (Queer's) he was attending, and may attend again on his way to a Ph.D. :)

I don't know if I can ever forgive myself for being so mean to Ob. I just hope he gives me a chance, where I can earn his trust. And respect.

go Ob go! :cheers:

1 month for threatening to write Ob's Registration Officer (?) at the university (Queer's) he was attending, and may attend again on his way to a Ph.D. :)
you really are weird and creepy

it's not just some thing that was made up one day and we all just decided to pick on you

you're fucking weird

my 'slinkeh' account was banned for saying 'niger' back when Colosus was being a raging faggot

I believe Fancy Cat made a free slinky thread and the people's will was eventually enacted (either that or it was just a temp ban)

I was banned for like a year or something because i claimed col was banning giga and others for personal reasons and made fun of him

I was banned for like a year or something because i claimed col was banning giga and others for personal reasons and made fun of him

i felt bad about this

colosus was usually pretty reasonable but i think that strega thing hit a little too close to home :lol:

when flash was enabled & every 1 had shitty connections back in 2000

i took 5150's website flash intro thing & pasted it into every thread fifty times or some such because pubknight or some1 fuked w/ my post count

no 1 knew who was doing it for many hours

rayn deleted my account or some such once i was found out

i now have 2 use this shit alternate account

Last edited:
i don't remember ever getting banned from TW, but I got perma banned from TWL for making fun of the steelers when the pats knocked them out of the playoffs one year. made totalcarnage cry i guess

LOL, that's right. I kept trying to unban you and he got all pissed at me too!

I was permabanned from TWL for playing a prank on Colosus that he wasn't amused by. Rayn, however WAS amused and came out of hiding long enough to unpermaban me.

<3 rayn.

rayn can you show me my ban history

i havent been banned in a long time but colosus used to rage at me a lot

Back