I love watching FOX News

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about journalistic integrity and American values?

Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Samuel Clemens to Walter Cronkite. You're goddamn right I'm living in the past.

Those liberal fucks! This whole fucking thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this fucking strumpet...

Were you listening to Gandalf's story?

So you have no frame of reference here, Jomo. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

Were you listening to Gandalf's story?

So you have no frame of reference here, Jomo. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

I read it. He makes a lot of good points about journalism in this day and age. Fox News asks a lot of questions, but they are primarily aimed at 'liberals' and at sensationalistic journalism. CNN/MSNBC gave Bush shit, but doesn't really give Obama shit. Fox gives Obama shit, but was soft on Bush. It's all slanted to the political views of the network.

I read it. He makes a lot of good points about journalism in this day and age. Fox News asks a lot of questions, but they are primarily aimed at 'liberals' and at sensationalistic journalism. CNN/MSNBC gave Bush shit, but doesn't really give Obama shit. Fox gives Obama shit, but was soft on Bush. It's all slanted to the political views of the network.

No Jomo. These men are cowards

I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Jomo, they're all culpable. My point is, here we are, it's Shabbos, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about journalistic integrity and American values?

I do.

And yeah, calm down. Fox news is not journalism, and the employees that write their stories are not journalists. If they ever refer to themselves as such, THEN you can go ape-shit.

They are entertainers, nothing more.

Brooke Baldwin of CNN is a hottie.

000022j.jpg

I do.

And yeah, calm down. Fox news is not journalism, and the employees that write their stories are not journalists. If they ever refer to themselves as such, THEN you can go ape-shit.

They are entertainers, nothing more.

Just like MSNBC right or are we just secluding people who say things we dont like?

Just like MSNBC right or are we just secluding people who say things we dont like?

MSNBC are entertainers also. If you want to make an MSNBC thread and invite me to post in it, I'll be happy to, as I've got a lot of criticism for those shit-bags as well. This thread is about FOX.

Back