Are you going to miss Kurayami?

Kurayami posted my name...

I could have posted his name the entire time I had it. I never did.

I hate say it but there is a double standard Kurayami should have been banned long ago for posting my shit same with the others that spammed my name and school etc.

The rules are just selectively enforced rayn is the only admin with balls to ban but even he is to random about it.

Why'd you call him Jonathan Rhodes for so long?

Kurayami posted my name...

I could have posted his name the entire time I had it. I never did.

I hate say it but there is a double standard Kurayami should have been banned long ago for posting my shit same with the others that spammed my name and school etc.

The rules are just selectively enforced rayn is the only admin with balls to ban but even he is to random about it.

Give me a break. You were stalking him long before he ever did that.

Why'd you call him Jonathan Rhodes for so long?
Cause he knew I knew his real name and that was our "joke" and rhodes was the name he used to confuse the rest of TW so they wouldn't find him. It was a play on his real name obviously except rhodes is a really common last name.

hard to say if i'll miss him or not. he was great for e-fights, but also kind of annoying. i think his departure is kind of ironic. i mean had he not been such a weird guy that was so protective about personal information/posting pictures of himself, i don't think anyone would have even considered hiring a PI. Yet kura's secretive nature provoked someone to hire a PI (which is so ridiculous just in itself) and ultimately led to his departure.

prefering kurayami over you isn't eknighting, it's the result of having to choose between retardation and sanity. we could replace you with almost any faggot on 4chan and be better off for it. there is only one kura

I don't understand this. Who knew who Kura really was? Like half of tribalwar? Also how did you guys get this info?

Or is this all one big troll with Kura in on it and this isn't Kura's real name either?

So from what people have told me the real story is this -just to clear things up

- for some reason dio was researching kurayami most of the night and found a post on ars technica from 2001 in which kura provided his e-mail address which happens to be his name.
- he provided it to isuk who was able to use the name to locate more information since he'd been studying kura and knew his approximate location
- isuk passed it to naptown
- naptown passed it to fraggle
- fraggle called kura at home
- fraggle posted some threads
- i went to the dr's
- various people posted crap in these threads
- people forwarded me PMs from dio who was apparently PMing random people kura's contact information (???)

as far as i'm concerned its the RL harassment that puts this over the line. you people need to chill the fuck out and keep the internet on the internet.

- he provided it to isuk who was able to use the name to locate more information since he'd been studying kura and knew his approximate location

:lol:

Back