[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why? The answer is the same. Entirely different country, entirely different circumstances, entirely different standards. South Korea and Japan had vastly different responses, and both wound up with the same results.

You're right. Their responses were both very different, and very successful.

What did they have in common? Competent leadership that instituted a plan and stuck to it. Shocker.

You're right. Their responses were both very different, and very successful.

What did they have in common? Competent leadership that instituted a plan and stuck to it. Shocker.

Fantastic, then you agree that now that we have competent leadership in place they can expertly deploy Japan's open everything plan and get the same results the Japanese did.

Every morning for the past four years, I got out of bed, turned on my phone, and hoped the first thing I saw on that phone was news that Donald Trump had died. I hoped my mom would text me like, “Drew, Trump accidentally strangled himself to death while hugging the flag!” That would have been a fun way for him to go.

Drew Magary: Donald Trump is out. Let's f-ing party.

1200x0.jpg

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/economy/suzi-levine-head-of-washingtons-unemployment-agency-to-take-job-in-biden-administration/

Meet Suzuki Levine, who until recently was the head of the employment security department here in Washington state. The same department that was scammed out of over $500 million dollars by, get this, Nigerians filing fraudulent unemployment claims.

She somehow kept her job in spite of the massive incompetence at her work. They even paid out claims to their own employees.

This, ladies, is just how fucking incompetent this new administration is that you voted for.

This woman is a fucking moron. Just like her boss.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/economy/suzi-levine-head-of-washingtons-unemployment-agency-to-take-job-in-biden-administration/

Meet Suzuki Levine, who until recently was the head of the employment security department here in Washington state. The same department that was scammed out of over $500 million dollars by, get this, Nigerians filing fraudulent unemployment claims.

She somehow kept her job in spite of the massive incompetence at her work. They even paid out claims to their own employees.

This, ladies, is just how fucking incompetent this new administration is that you voted for.

This woman is a fucking moron. Just like her boss.
So what you are saying, is that we have new morons taking over for the old morons?

Fantastic, then you agree that now that we have competent leadership in place they can expertly deploy Japan's open everything plan and get the same results the Japanese did.

It's not hard to open everything when you have the importance of an existing mask culture reinforced by your government, as well as deep respect for your elderly.

Pretty sure that wouldn't work here.

EZ5MMUCOF5E53POMHXXZX3SIFQ.jpg

Back