Letter of luv from napfag

the thing that confuses me about ellen/precise is that when he posted as precise, although he was dumb as a bucket of shit, his posts made sense

half of ellen's posts now look like they were written by some drugged out hippie eurofag who's 3rd language is english

it's because he got a promotion

his reading and comprehension were tested for it

the thing that confuses me about ellen/precise is that when he posted as precise, although he was dumb as a bucket of shit, his posts made sense

half of ellen's posts now look like they were written by some drugged out hippie eurofag who's 3rd language is english

I think what happened to ellen is that he got a little bit of edcuation (dangerous when it comes in small amounts) and now he tries to talk like an educated adult but fails miserably and cant understand why people think he's a hilariously inept cunt

I just said that IDIOT

I think what happened to ellen is that he got a little bit of edcuation (dangerous when it comes in small amounts) and now he tries to talk like an educated adult but fails miserably and cant understand why people think he's a hilariously inept cunt

it's because he got a promotion

his reading and comprehension were tested for it

except I was more.. dare I say it.. precise?

hyuk hyuk

wrong DA - he doesn't try to talk like an educated adult

he's trying to sound intelligent

he's kinda like Scuzzle except with an even smaller IQ, and rollerblades

Last edited:
oh god you're giving me flashbacks to the time I tried to explain expressionist art to scuzzle :ftard:

I dont think I've ever been offended by stupidity like that apart from beebz

infact thats a thought, what if it turns out that ellen is a brick shithouse like beebz turned out to be? :lol:

I was the best HoF in the yurop

I also got our entire team banned from competition twice

edit:

43788067.gif

that was then followed by me being served with lawsuit papers and our irc channel being forcibly badchanned and a 3 week g-line

good days

Last edited:
By the way if we ever really want to off Arsin i'd say Amram and I are closest to him. Xcursion to but he's kind of a girl.

I am in Alberta so I am very far away. Anyway, I'd have more fun going to Kingston to visit ObiFAS when he gets back since I have relatives in the city.

Back