RIOT!!!!

I think it's fucking great that people are comparing the Boston tea party to the looting :lol:

There's a big difference. People were throwing tea into the ocean not putting them into shopping carts and taking them home

Idiots

I went out walking around the city. There was broken glass all around right in front of my apartment, and many businesses in my neighborhood had shattered windows, and now they're boarding what's left with plywood. I saw the Adidas store that was looted which now has what looks like private security gaurds in front, and walked down broadway in soho to see north face and other businesses that were looted. On university place near union square I took these photos of the burned police cars, which they were in the process of towing.

7SLiGYF.jpg

YvrTizQ.jpg

s5FqsXj.jpg

s5FqsXj.jpg

uSVd6Ea.jpg

EzY5g6m.jpg

BmNIClI.jpg

I think it's fucking great that people are comparing the Boston tea party to the looting [emoji38]

There's a big difference. People were throwing tea into the ocean not putting them into shopping carts and taking them home

Idiots
Agreed, and the people who bring that up forget to mention how racist the tea party was, dressing up as "indians" etc

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back