Massholes

I don't get how they're going to choose a senator from all of those people.

To be fair no one else would "render aid" not just us. Stopping to help keeps you at the scene of an accident. If police show up they will question you and ask for a statement as a witness. Insurance may not look kindly on that or even care you weren't involved. Others would feel inconvenienced if they were late for work/appointment. No one's gonna care you stopped to help at an accident, what matters is you were late. Also there is always diffuse responsibility at play, everyone will simply assume someone else will come to help. And then there's the general fear of situations like that. It's the same reason you don't stop to help someone on the side of the road or offer someone a ride. Could be someone who could compromise your safety you never know.

Don't try to tell me other people in the country would stop to help, it's a national epidemic not isolated to the northeast.

I'll explain this for anyone that isn't from Massachusetts:

1.) We are in a rush to go nowhere. If something involves stopping for more than 30 seconds, including saving a life, we will use an alternate route.

2.) No one wants to be involved in a lawsuit. Our good samaritan law, which is supposed to protect good samaritans, is extremely vague and often leads to additional lawsuits that inevitably fucks the good samaritan over. In the event of a life or death situation, it's best to turn your head away from the accident and haul ass out of there as if nothing happened while praying to god that no one saw you at the scene of the accident.

In conclusion, these drivers are clearly long time residents and are simply following the Masshole protocol. Well done.

To be fair no one else would "render aid" not just us. Stopping to help keeps you at the scene of an accident. If police show up they will question you and ask for a statement as a witness. Insurance may not look kindly on that or even care you weren't involved. Others would feel inconvenienced if they were late for work/appointment. No one's gonna care you stopped to help at an accident, what matters is you were late. Also there is always diffuse responsibility at play, everyone will simply assume someone else will come to help. And then there's the general fear of situations like that. It's the same reason you don't stop to help someone on the side of the road or offer someone a ride. Could be someone who could compromise your safety you never know.

Don't try to tell me other people in the country would stop to help, it's a national epidemic not isolated to the northeast.

I like how you spew out a multitude of pathetic excuses on why it's ok to not do the right thing, then admit it's a shit way to behave at the end. Classic Masshole.

I like how you spew out a multitude of pathetic excuses on why it's ok to not do the right thing, then admit it's a shit way to behave at the end. Classic Masshole.

Technically not a Masshole but I am a New Englander. Also who the fuck are you and why are you addressing me?

As someone who has stopped to help at more than one accident (as well as someone who had several people stop to check on me when I had an accident of my own) I have to say that your theory is invalid.

Technically not a Masshole but I am a New Englander. Also who the fuck are you and why are you addressing me?

I am MaLicE of Tribalwar.com/forums. Pleasure to meet you. I was addressing you because your post had an especially pungent odor of douchebaggery. See my sig for additional examples of people and posts that have piqued my interest. Now get fucked in your fat red face, dick wagon.

I am MaLicE of Tribalwar.com/forums. Pleasure to meet you. I was addressing you because your post had an especially pungent odor of douchebaggery. See my sig for additional examples of people and posts that have piqued my interest. Now get fucked in your fat red face, dick wagon.

douche chills received

Wow a selfish prick!! Move along nothing new here..

Back