girls girls girls

Damnit.. fuck this thread.. i was looking at some other pictures and it looks like shes a skinny picture expert.. I gauge her about 5'5 160 easy

Move along gentlemen.. nothing to see here

myspace2.jpg

this is how you pick up chicks on the internet son:

your pretty qt from you're profile
Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:42am
hey, how goes it within the blob of land known as ohio? I am currently glycolizing empty calories into a void

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:44am
I wish I were, but I am sick, and also out of rum and underage.

And what is qt? quietly transcendentalizing?

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:47am
that, quintessentially tulmescent, quotatious and a tempest, and queried as a temptress. what else goes on in your evenings?

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:51am
I'm pretending to watch LOTR right now to appease my house mate. It's a little brutal. Like a lot.
Report this

Jun. 19, 2010 - 12:54am
is he/she hobbitually a lotr nerd fanatic ?

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:57am
It's like you already know him. He also has the voice of Napoleon Dynamite, though he hates the movie because "it's similar to how I was treated in high school." He looks deceptively normal except the lighter shades of blond on his head are sort of greenish; it looks like moss or fungi.
Report this

Jun. 19, 2010 – 1:03am
sounds like a fun-guy. *smarmy chuckle* maybe you should share your tots with him

this is how you pick up chicks on the internet son:

your pretty qt from you're profile
Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:42am
hey, how goes it within the blob of land known as ohio? I am currently glycolizing empty calories into a void

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:44am
I wish I were, but I am sick, and also out of rum and underage.

And what is qt? quietly transcendentalizing?

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:47am
that, quintessentially tulmescent, quotatious and a tempest, and queried as a temptress. what else goes on in your evenings?

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:51am
I'm pretending to watch LOTR right now to appease my house mate. It's a little brutal. Like a lot.
Report this

Jun. 19, 2010 - 12:54am
is he/she hobbitually a lotr nerd fanatic ?

Jun. 19, 2010 – 12:57am
It's like you already know him. He also has the voice of Napoleon Dynamite, though he hates the movie because "it's similar to how I was treated in high school." He looks deceptively normal except the lighter shades of blond on his head are sort of greenish; it looks like moss or fungi.
Report this

Jun. 19, 2010 – 1:03am
sounds like a fun-guy. *smarmy chuckle* maybe you should share your tots with him

thinkin on your feet

3 min response time on your BS game.. not bad

what was the purpose of this thread and the op if i may ask?

i read the entire convo and got to the federal spy part... was that supposed to be the zinger?

what was the purpose of this thread and the op if i may ask?

i read the entire convo and got to the federal spy part... was that supposed to be the zinger?

oh boy.. try a diff thread mang :( real niggas like to share their pussy experiences

any girl who would still take her shirt off after his 'federal spy' joke has downs syndrome and rides in a hoveround

Back