TribalWar Forum Bugs

Not a bug, just a suggestion:

Tags should be at the top of the thread, between the line containing our profile and the line containing thread tools. This makes it easier to see the tags and the first post together, which I notice are usually linked.

I agree with this. I think they were better above the quick reply but also got in the way. Now they're too far down for most people to notice.

I can say from experience that vBulletin "tags" functionality is pretty useless. I'd recommend removing it and adding in a categories modification that works similar to Wordpress, allowing users to only select from a predefined array of categories. :shrug:

And I'm pretty sure such a mod already exists for VB.

Yeah, but I don't want to define categories. It's not the same functionality. Tags work well when people care about the tags and use them appropriately.

i've attempted some category mods here before but quickly scrapped them due to disuse and misuse. it's a nice idea, but it's not something TW can really manage and it was difficult to moderate.

Sure they would. Mofo would keep adding his large penis tag and I'd keep adding my random bullshit tags. The only difference is that people wouldn't have to guess who made most of the tags.

in ie7 the edit, quote, multiquote, and quick reply buttons are stacked on top of each other making the whole post giant

also, can you make it so if you click on the TW header it sends you to the tribalwar homepage? I don't see a quick link to go back to the site...

Tribalwar.com: Only here does the box get smaller
The box is huge in the new format.

P.S. love the edit window. <3 tw

Last edited:
We can't edit the Wiki. It says "Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and logging back in." even after logging out and logging back in.

The tags are definitely funny.

However, what I would like to see is a WAP or a Mobile Friendly tribalwar forums. I'll even get the info and what not if you can give me what version of phpbb you are using.

Maybe make it exclusive for contributors. I'll be willing to develop it etc. Something all mobile phones can easily use (smart phone).

I have been visiting crackberry.com/forums on my blackberry and omg it's awesome. Fast reply, fast thread showing. formatted for the resolution, etc etc. It wouldn't be blackberry specific.

even better. I believe crackberry runs vbullentin.

Either way it'll work.

and eat my dick.

Why "eat my dick"? Why not "Fuck you asshole". or STFU STFD?

Are you trying to come out of the closet or something? Did miss I that thread?

The tags are definitely funny.

However, what I would like to see is a WAP or a Mobile Friendly tribalwar forums. I'll even get the info and what not if you can give me what version of phpbb you are using.

Maybe make it exclusive for contributors. I'll be willing to develop it etc. Something all mobile phones can easily use (smart phone).

I have been visiting crackberry.com/forums on my blackberry and omg it's awesome. Fast reply, fast thread showing. formatted for the resolution, etc etc. It wouldn't be blackberry specific.

Are you blind and can't see "mobile" listed in the style list at the bottom of the page? It's also funny how you think it's phpbb when it clearly says vBulletin at the bottom of the page too. I take it you don't make it down there too much because you're too busy looking at cocks.

Back