BadMofo

he's in a better place

you could tell the last few times he came back here that he was going through some pretty rough stuff, theres no other reason for someone his age to act like that

may u rip

assuming this mofo's death is true, why do you do this? when you die, i won't shit on your goodbye thread.

this is basically your last chance to let whatever you had with mofo go and show that you're actually a decent guy. you have an opportunity to demonstrate that big forum wars didn't really mean that much to you that you're still upset over it all.

i've posted this sort of thing before, though, i have no expectations that anything will change.

Nothing he said was that offensive or factually untrue. If people wanted to troll this thread they'd start quoting his posts from the past few years. They aren't. Get off his nuts, you're just as obsessed if not moreso than him.

294m2z6.jpg

Nothing he said was that offensive or factually untrue. If people wanted to troll this thread they'd start quoting his posts from the past few years. They aren't. Get off his nuts, you're just as obsessed if not moreso than him.

obsessed with what? human decency? if so, i agree.

Back