Alec Baldwin just killed someone

You have this annoying habit of being right on most things. That's why you don't fit in here.

It's good to have you back.

unknown.png

what a massive hypocrite piece of shit you are, minge

Last edited:
Nice deflection asshole.

osure, if vanster laughs at people dying, you love him and welcome him back

if i say a piece of shit like Alec Baldwin got karma, but it is sad that the girl had to die, i'm a massive piece of shit.

fuck off, midget.

Also, under what circumstance is Alec Baldwin firing a prop gun straight at a camera person? Even if they are filming? A person can be behind a shield or screen allowing the camera to be in the open.

Something is seriously out of whack with this story. Like they were practicing or fucking around.
He was probably just "spraying" it in random directions. There are a lot of people on/around sets.

He was probably just "spraying" it in random directions. There are a lot of people on/around sets.

or he was pissed off that she helped organize a walk off of all the union workers earlier that day, and decided it would be funny to point and click at her.

At least six camera workers left the set in Sante Fe, New Mexico, early Thursday to protest what they said were unfair working conditions: shoot days were long, there was a lack of gun safety, and crew members were forced to drive 50 miles to work every day from Albuquerque, according to the Los Angeles Times and Deadline, which both cited anonymous employees.

There was at least one incident of a prop gun misfiring in the week before the fatal shooting, Deadline reported.

When the crew members, who are members of the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees Union (IATSE), walked off set, they say they were replaced with non-union members and were ordered to leave the premises, according to the LA Times.

Halyna Hutchins, the director of photography who was killed from the shooting, had been advocating for better working conditions, the Times reported.

Crew Members Say There Was ‘Lack Of Safety’ On Movie Set Where Alec Baldwin Shot Two

Last edited:
Brasstits I know you have this childish need to be the centre of attention on every conceivable topic, but maybe for once you could grasp that it's time to butt out occasionally. Probably not though.

I don't remember ringing the bell to have a vapid, ginger, queefing cunt delivered to my doorstep. Please return it to whence it came. I will be filing a complaint with the magistrate.

Crew Members Say There Was ‘Lack Of Safety’ On Movie Set Where Alec Baldwin Shot Two

At least six camera workers left the set in Sante Fe, New Mexico, early Thursday to protest what they said were unfair working conditions: shoot days were long, there was a lack of gun safety, and crew members were forced to drive 50 miles to work every day from Albuquerque, according to the Los Angeles Times and Deadline, which both cited anonymous employees.

Absolute bullshit. The entire article is now bullshit.

There's no fucking way that they made official complaints about the "lack of gun safety" on a Hollywood set as part of their reasoning for walking out.

Absolute bullshit. The entire article is now bullshit.

There's no fucking way that they made official complaints about the "lack of gun safety" on a Hollywood set as part of their reasoning for walking out.

why do you say that? movies deal with guns all the time, especially "western" movies. you don't think people in the IATSE union know anything about gun safety and what happens on movie sets?

why do you say that? movies deal with guns all the time, especially "western" movies. you don't think people in the IATSE union know anything about gun safety and what happens on movie sets?
I don't think any of them know anything about guns.

They were complaining to complain, hence the purpose of unions: we want more money for less work.

Back