Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

have no one other than tw lemon lol wtf am i gonna do with my life? make yall immortal or fight a holy war for good and evil. im jesus fukin christ. where r ur angel wings???

IMG-20220506-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20220506-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20220506-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20220506-WA0022.jpg

Possibly it is a nice surfboard that is the trigger.

My throat was a bit scratchy after surfing yesterday, again after the beach today, also a bad headache.

I just did a rapid test and I have the rona....

Hope I don't do a Severed :dapimp:

Just in case I do, all the best to you all, thanks for all the fish :sunny: :angel:

After all that hell lock down and treatment your prison colony went through and you still caught it?

btw
beautiful classic board you picked up

After all that hell lock down and treatment your prison colony went through and you still caught it?

btw
beautiful classic board you picked up

Thanks, it's a beautiful board. I'm almost afraid to use it b/c I'll cry when I eventually hit the reef. I already felt the fin drag on the rocks once (it got a bit shallow)

Everyone in the prison colony has had the rona now, I think I had it again a couple of weeks ago.
My daughter just got over her second bout this week...

Surfing is very slow, haven't been out for about two months.
MRI shows I have a few bulging discs in my neck, a few misaligned vertebrae and nerve compression in about 6 places. Turns out jumping into a light fitting is like diving into the shallow end, just in reverse :)

I'm going to try this Sunday but it may kill me.

Thanks, it's a beautiful board. I'm almost afraid to use it b/c I'll cry when I eventually hit the reef. I already felt the fin drag on the rocks once (it got a bit shallow)...

MRI shows I have a few bulging discs in my neck, a few misaligned vertebrae and nerve compression in about 6 places. Turns out jumping into a light fitting is like diving into the shallow end, just in reverse :)

I'm going to try this Sunday but it may kill me.

No way around dings and I always manage to drag my fins if there are rocks around when paddling in (why I didn't go for glass on fins on the MotE.) I've already repaired the MotE Massive twice. Once running over a guy paddling up a wave as I'm taking off put a minor/not deep 12" slash on the bottom, and another when the polished rails slipped out of my hands and fell on a curb a couple feet.. I'm pretty happy how I managed the repair.

Sure hope you can work on your injuries; any therapy?/surgery to be done? My wife has an area up by her neck she could get surgery on but she's too scared (don't blame her) and walking stretching deliberately has helped... You do have a great stable board to help.

We have our summer south swells starting to come in and it's been consistently chest to head and a half here.... I'm not a big wave chaser; I'm just looking for clean shoulders.

Last edited:
If any of you live in Australia
and surf
You can never have too many boards... especially at this price.
I would let my 7' Firewire Seaside & Beyond go for their 7'
Broken Arrow Surfboards
(is that cultural appropriation?)

Last edited:
Nice board, for $849 it's a steal!

They make really nice boards up in Byron, my Takayama was made there.
My nephew just bought a 10' McTavish noserider which is shaped just around the corner from Takayama (about $2000+ tho)
And of course MOTE, you can't get those at the moment though. I did pick one up in one of the shops when I was in Byron at Christmas, but they told me it was Simon's personal board and he just leaves it there for storage, no sale, no bueno.

Here is a pic of a very slow day at Tallow Beach, just around the point at Byron.
RDxejch.jpg

Back