when russia invades ukraine

Would they do anything to someone inside a building? They look like they're falling on the roof with no effect.

Also, can't see any people. Not a single vehicle either.

Willy Pete is rough. As long as it has oxygen it burns almost white hot. You have to literally smother it or it will keep burning, releasing a crap load of smoke as well. If it gets on you the only thing i've ever heard that will help is by smearing petroleum jelly on it to cut off the air, or wet dirt/sand, though wet dirt/sand can't be good for a smoldering wound on your body

18e686012c5a16ce3d23ae4f9e8cdf9b.png

:rofl:

Wanna know how I figured out it's a Plandemic?

thank god i guess it's ok we just leave the sanctions in place

Whatever helps Russia best I guess.

The ruble is being artificially pumped to the max.
They can't import nor are they allowed to use foreign currency in Russia. It creates a demand for rubles.
Russia also made their companies convert most of their foreign currency into rubles. Again increasing the demand and backing. Internally that is since noone else wants any.
It will destroy all their top performing companies if the ruble ever crashes again.
This all time high is no more then CPR on the economy.
You also can't profit from this and not just because you won't be able to find a trader. The exchange rates and commission you'd have to pay would kill you. In march there was commission of 30% on foreign purchases.

They can't import nor are they allowed to use foreign currency in Russia. It creates a demand for rubles.
Russia also made their companies convert most of their foreign currency into rubles. Again increasing the demand and backing. Internally that is since noone else wants any.
It will destroy all their top performing companies if the ruble ever crashes again.
You also can't profit from this and not just because you won't be able to find a trader. The exchange rates and commission you'd have to pay would kill you. In march there was commission of 30% on foreign purchases.

Good luck explaining this to amram he just doesn't have the IQ to understand.

Flash is smart enough at times but chooses to not fully comprehend I guess :shrug:

flash thinks the ruble is doing amazing and can't figure out why they won't open the stock market back up to foreigners lol

he can't comprehend that the two are related

im just glad we dont have to hear any more reeeeing about sanctions now look how good russia is going

Last edited:
flash thinks the ruble is doing amazing and can't figure out why they won't open the stock market back up to foreigners lol

he can't comprehend that the two are related

im just glad we dont have to hear any more reeeeing about sanctions now look how good russia is going

carl, expert economist that lives in a town home in Dallas. :lol:

Last edited:

Good info. Thanks for the details :)

maybe we should protect our markets as well as Russia does?
a little hunkering down would help the US through this coup

Back