[Holy Shit]New game: Shattered Horizon

^^ close to bottom of linky above, so you'll be able to DL it either way

if you read on their website, if you buy it directly through them, they just give you a key to plug into steam to download it

but the money does skip the middle man and goes straight to the dev

actually, i just bought it on their website, and after you do the payment confirmation the key is there on the page

Could be special bullets that do whatever the space shuttle does to get thrust when it's in space.

I imagine normal guns would also freeze up or something in those temperatures even in atmosphere.

Anyone seen Firefly? Those guns could be sealed units. The bullet only really has to reach the end of the barrel at a velocity to make it go anywhere.

Speaking of the guns, wouldn't they propel you backwards if you were firing?

Anyone seen Firefly? Those guns could be sealed units. The bullet only really has to reach the end of the barrel at a velocity to make it go anywhere.

Speaking of the guns, wouldn't they propel you backwards if you were firing?
:lol: Yeah, pretty much. In an interview they openly discussed eliminating that aspect of realism for the sake of gameplay. I think we can all agree that was a wise decision.

:lol: Yeah, pretty much. In an interview they openly discussed eliminating that aspect of realism for the sake of gameplay. I think we can all agree that was a wise decision.

they could have keept a dumbed version of it in.

kinda like the spread/recoil but instead of the gun going up you just move backwards a little if you dont push forward.

would be something different :p

I have a feeling that I might throw-up playing this game.

Or at least get vertigo/dizzy spells.

Back