Borderlands

I thought I saw an answer from rapher earlier but I can't find it, what is there in terms of melee weapons? I'm just wondering if that 800% on the Lilith skill is going to scale or if 'melee' is just 'unarmed'.

I thought I saw an answer from rapher earlier but I can't find it, what is there in terms of melee weapons? I'm just wondering if that 800% on the Lilith skill is going to scale or if 'melee' is just 'unarmed'.

Some of the weapons have blades on them that give you + damage on melee, as far as I know that's where it ends.

list of mods?

and im curious if any "super mods" give the weapon a diff color or something like diff between uncommon and rare in diablo2

wouldnt wanna trash a wep or not pick up b/c no room without knowing its godly

it has a color scheme like WoW i think. the video shows them talking about "blues" and shit (being better)

everything i read made me pretty excited about this game till i saw some footage

i really like the concept of a shooter with RPG elements, i like the look of the engine and the tons of guns and quests and co op etc etc

but all the vids i've seen make the game look completely boring. just circle strafe around a bare patch of ground shooting at enemies that run straight at you...yawn

but all the vids i've seen make the game look completely boring. just circle strafe around a bare patch of ground shooting at enemies that run straight at you...yawn

yeh, ai might be lacking. why im hoping they make the DLC "good"

they have the teleport/portal/door beginning area where they can just design boss fights or timed encounters which could be great if they throw 8-10 in on a DLC patch.

Last edited:
when are you supposed to get good weapons? i've been playing through with another person in co-op since level 1 and now at 16 the game is hard as fuck with no good weapons. we're seriously using like green shit because no quest items, bosses, or chests have dropped anything good

Back