2019-nCoV

The better question is why is Vanster so invested in it not being man made? Why does he care so much either way?

the npcs arent able to think for themselves.

their firmware updates still only lists wuhan lab being us funded for gain of function research as a coincidence

Vanster refuses to see the truth, because his entire house of cards clown world of the cult of Fauci would be shattered. Shattered since Fauci, under oath, multiple times, denied that we were in any way involved in funding Wuhan and participated in Gain of Function research.

Demigod Fauci can't have lied because Vanster, for whatever reason, believes in the government is a force for good and would never be party to the death of innocent people.

Snark.

The Real Anthony Fauci

You can watch the movie The Real Anthony Fauci, based on the book, for free for the next 9 days.
Although COVID is Fauci's clowning evil achievement, there is so much more to learn about this Napoleonic fuck.

Last edited:
FfWIFRjXEAIT9E_

:lol:

My friend and I were just having a conversation about the possible side effects of the covid vaccine. She knows someone who had to have the vaccine due to his job. A single parent, male, in his 40's. He dropped dead of a heart attack that day. A co-worker, older male, got the booster. Next day he came into work and he said he felt like he was going to pass out. I work with his son and his son said he is not doing well, at all. This same friend who I was having the conversation with, has a friend that is a mortician. He said that he has noticed something strange within the past 2 years. People's blood is thick, a jelly consistency, and he has never seen anything like it.

Listening to this made me realise that mass formation is still going on, and it sent a terrible gut feeling in my stomach. What would we do without you, Dr. Campbell? You bring sanity into a world that's tragically led by the real conspirators. You're truly exposing them! Thank you , and praying that you stay safe!! ��

My friend and I were just having a conversation about the possible side effects of the covid vaccine. She knows someone who had to have the vaccine due to his job. A single parent, male, in his 40's. He dropped dead of a heart attack that day. A co-worker, older male, got the booster. Next day he came into work and he said he felt like he was going to pass out. I work with his son and his son said he is not doing well, at all. This same friend who I was having the conversation with, has a friend that is a mortician. He said that he has noticed something strange within the past 2 years. People's blood is thick, a jelly consistency, and he has never seen anything like it.

WHY!!! I haven't heard any of this on CNN FOX ABC CBS PBS NBC MSM FED FBI!!! This must be fake news

Back