[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The nice thing is people can now safely spend the $600 check they already have of their immediate $2000 check to get Kennedy Center tickets to see the spectacular upgrades while waiting for the $1400 check portion to arrive a year after the pandemic began. :lol:

in just 1 day the quality of reee has gone way down

we're heading to a world where seeing trump stickers on a pickup truck is like seeing a nader sticker on and old vw

Yeah, I am. Just got called in because a Unversity intern didn't pay attention when they took 10th grade chemistry. Getting my socks on and am pissy. I'll be back this evening, so you've got that to look forward to

Did somebody misspell a word or something?

We will restore the other 70% of the soul of America after midterms since we already sent out 30% of it before the election.

So, let's see, on Crooked Joe's first day in office:

Orders all federal property to mask up, regardless of current local conditions.
Orders all schools receiving federal money (IE, all of them) to allow biological males to compete in female sports.
Stopped funding for wall and xl pipeline work, putting over 50,000 people out of a job.
Stopped all of Trump's tax cuts for everyone, including the middle class and poor.

And of course he is undoing all of Trump's immigration actions in order to create as many new democratic voters, legal or not, for the next election. Get ready minnesota, you're about to become the first state muslim enclave in the country. Same with you michigan. Enjoy praying five times a day.

Change is not always better. I see a growing gap in this regard in my area. I will acknowledge its probably different in different areas. That's just a given. The smugness coming from certain areas of Chicago only grows and its getting to the point that everyone around them hates them. The area I live in has over 9 million people (Chicago and surrounding burbs). The areas where this smugness is pervasive is quite a bit smaller than this in both area and population. I find more like minded, good friendly people in areas like Bridgeport (more blue collar and old school city/ghetto mix) than I do in the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, etc (hipster place to be).

Dude, Gold Coast and LP are literally the old money centers of Chicago wtf are you talking about 'hipster.'
Bridgeport is dope. Pilsen is being wrecked by development.

we're heading to a world where seeing trump stickers on a pickup truck is like seeing a nader sticker on and old vw

Some people came to this board thinking “tribalwar” is about some race war or something, it’s about a video game named “tribes” that we all played many years ago and have stopped playing and still talk about other topics. This shouldn’t be a racist place.

What color is the sky in your world Animo... or does it change based on the dominant color in your bowl of fruity pebbles each morning?

Dude, Gold Coast and LP are literally the old money centers of Chicago wtf are you talking about 'hipster.'
Bridgeport is dope. Pilsen is being wrecked by development.

Yeah gold coast is conservative wealthy neocon types

Lincoln park is like jewish mom's maybe neoliberal mom's

You really need to get out more docholliday

Only hipster areas left are far west logan and bridgeport/pilsen pilsen is so developed now it's turning to shit and Logan is already developed on east end

Some people came to this board thinking “tribalwar” is about some race war or something, it’s about a video game named “tribes” that we all played many years ago and have stopped playing and still talk about other topics. This shouldn’t be a racist place.

'some people' eh

Back