[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you're such a shill, kotz

you should be ashamed

Why would a successful campaign pull funding out of a key state with a week left to go and polling within margin of error?

He's only dropping ad spend in 4 states ohio, pa, wi, mn

He's totally outspent 3:1 and even preserve america the super pac sheldon made to save his broke ass doesn't want to spend more

Meanwhile bloomberg is dropping 15m in Texas and ohio lol

Not a good sign for trump he's legitimately broke

Thanks Brad!!!!

Do a dive into the numbers on 538. He's not going to win AZ, NV, NC, WI, MI, or MN. PA looks close, so we'll see. He really needs it to have any hope at all. Biden leads in current FL polls, but given the amount of fuckery and retardation in that state, a Trump win still seems probable.

At any rate, this loser is deeply unpopular across broad swaths of the population, but people in his Fox News safe space bubble don't see it because they get fed propaganda all day. Case in point, that ridiculous map with IL and CO as red states. LOL! Trumpers will believe anything they see, which is part of why they fell for Don The Con in the first place.

Most likely result is the Crybaby in Chief getting crushed in the election and crying "rigged" to dispute the results. He is deeply unpopular and incompetent, but his one superpower is that he feels no shame ever, so he will do anything and everything to "win" even if the vote lands heavily against him, which looks likely.

538 was off by like 10 pts per state in 2016.

Lol

CYn70Ji.jpg

GAWDDAMIT

Chuck Schumer said yesterday was the darkest day in the 231 year history of the United States.

And I missed it! Why didn't someone PM me?! Now when they ask "Grandpa... where were you on the Darkest day of the 231 year history of the United States?" and I'll have to admit, that it was Monday... so I was asleep.

Spoiler

Not slavery.
Not the American Civil War.
Not Peal Harbor.
Not Hiroshima
Not the Cuban Missile Crisis
Not 9/11

No... October 26th, the day the senate elected a Catholic mother of seven, to the supreme court... that will go down as the darkest day in American history.

The nomination was OFN before it even happened, it's been bright out for a while. Must be in the basement with Lyin'Biden

Set TDS to Maximum Overdrive.

According to Joe Scarborough, the difference between Putin and Trump is that at least Putin appears willing to answer tough questions before killing the reporter off camera.

Trump wouldn't answer the question first.

If he loses I hope the Qanon shit goes away. He is supposed to be some grand savior of justice and stop high level child molesters. However, instead of revealing these great truths to the public to move people to his side, he is willing to risk losing an election.

I don't see how that is a good plan. I mean, he could use that Presidential Alert system he tried out a couple years back to communicate, but nah, stick to elections...

Back