anyone else disillusioned w/ politics

Have you ever been to Europe? People claim America is fucked up, Europe is ridiculous. You basically have a handful of countries propping up the rest while no one works or does anything productive. The difference between the Rich, Middle Class, and Poor in Europe puts social inequality in America to shame. Lets not even get into how corrupt and ridiculous European politics are, the Italians still kill motherfuckers.

that sunds amazig sign me up

America has been doomed for a very long time already, you just hadn't realized it yet. All Obama did was open the eyes of the non believers.

America was doomed from the start when 40% of our founding fathers were lawyers, most of which were land speculators. This is why our "Justice" System is a joke, our laws are complicated, our taxes are complicated etc. It's not just america, the whole world works this way. Our Political Parties are illusions designed to give us the idea that we have a say. We do not now or have ever had any real influence.

"The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!"

How do you feel when you are forced to shake the public down for money when you know they are not driving dangerously? Certainly not worse than any on or off duty cops drive. You are part of the machine. We all are in our own ways.

Last edited:
"The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!"

Yeah, we're comin' back then with another bombtrack
Think ya know what it's all about
Huh!
Hey yo, so check this out
Yeah!
Know your enemy!
Come on!

Born with insight and a raised fist
A witness to the slit wrist, that's with
As we move into '92
Still in a room without a view
Ya got to know
Ya got to know
That when I say go, go, go
Amp up and amplify
Defy
I'm a brother with a furious mind
Action must be taken
We don't need the key
We'll break in

Something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun
'Cause I'll rip the mike, rip the stage, rip the system
I was born to rage against 'em

Fist in ya face, in the place
And I'll drop the style clearly
Know your enemy...Know your enemy!
Yeah!

Hey yo, and dick with this...uggh!
Word is born
Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
The finger to the land of the chains
What? The land of the free?
Whoever told you that is your enemy?

Now something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun
'Cause I'll rip the mike, rip the stage, rip the system
I was born to rage against 'em

Now action must be taken
We don't need the key
We'll break in

I've got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
I've got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
Sick of sick of sick of sick of you
Time has come to pay...
Know your enemy!

Come on!
Yes I know my enemies
They're the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are American dreams

For all but the billionaires, the USA is taxation without representation all over again. I see this country eventually going the way of the Soviet Union: Imploding from its own corruption.

Sugar, Alcohol, telecommunications(cable), weed, caffeine, PMI, Facebook

All these things are our enemy.

These are what keep us submissive and locked in our cages.

Combine this with shitty health care and corrupt law enforcement these are the bars of the cage that confine us.

How do we rise up to stop this before it gets to a point where we are nothing but drunken high monkeys beating on a mouse or computer screen?

totally apathetic at this point
not a substantial difference between the two parts - both just taking every dollar they can

For all but the billionaires, the USA is taxation without representation all over again.
This. I listen to all the political shows on the radio (Rush, Hannity, Laura Ingrham). Yet nothing changes because the issues are so complicated.

Wasteful spending, illegal aliens, class warfare, racism, plus a bunch of other issues. Each one is a complicated mess the gubiment can't solve. It goes back to the pyramid of power, the government is not there to help the people any more, but control and filter the money to the top.
new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

We can add race card, gay card, misogynist, and a few others to the World Population Control category. The "cards" make it so the sheep are all equal, with no incentive to try.

Last edited:
lol you listen to 'all the political shows' (reductivist republican hatemongering) and it's still too complicated? :boogie:

I hope the next terrorist blows u up robert (statistically he will be white)

You want disillusionment with politics?

The situation is so bad here in Australia that people actually voted for this guy. Of course, his approval rating is now through the floor which must mean that at least some of the ones who did vote for him now wouldn't, prompting cries from everyone else to the effect of "yeah, no fucking shit retard, what exactly were you expecting?"

Anyhoo. Yes, retards are universal, and politicians worldwide have mastered manipulating the 24 hour news cycle to play to them astoundingly well.

Back