Post your weight, And your dietary habits.

5'5'' and 120. I go walking or running at least 3-5x per week. I eat a moderately healthy diet, low in saturated fat, moderate to high in protein, almost no simple carbs (but a good amount of complex carbs) and lots of fruit.

My "indulgence" is a small non-fat chai latte from Starbucks (I just moved here and I don't know of any local coffee shops - strangely enough I've never even been inside of a Starbucks in the States, only Canada, England, and France for the exact same reason) a few times a week.

6'1" 185lbs

I'm not nearly as physically active as I'd should be, but I eat ok.

I don't care much for fast food but end up eating it a couple of times a week anyway. Usually when I'm looking for a quick lunch while at work.

When I cook at home (which is the norm) I usually prepare a meal consisting of some meat, a nice helping of veggies, and maybe a salad or side.

I usually only eat once or twice a day though, and am often not even hungry when I do. :shrug:

6'0", 145 lbs.

I've got a small stomach that just doesn't want to eat a lot at once. And I don't eat fast food or drink soda.

175lbs @ 5'10"
Lunch ever day for the past 2 years = Chicken Stripes @ local Holiday Market. 4 Pieces

Dinner: sometimes if I remember, otherwise junk food.
Breakfast: Beagle Monday keeps me going all week :) Work buys too many.

I'm healthy according to Dr's.

5,8'
160lbs

Healthy food. Eat red meat about 3 times a week, chicken about once or twice, and try to fish about twice as well. I always eat with veggies and rarely eat fried food.

No dressings, just olive oil and vinegar.

Breakfast everyday.

Exercise 5 days a week on average including weekends. 15 mins run everyday before workout. 2 days a week 1 hr-1.5 run.

I look ok

n50187208912863793000jt1.jpg

5,8'
160lbs

Healthy food. Eat red meat about 3 times a week, chicken about once or twice, and try to fish about twice as well. I always eat with veggies and rarely eat fried food.

No dressings, just olive oil and vinegar.

Breakfast everyday.

Exercise 5 days a week on average including weekends. 15 mins run everyday before workout. 2 days a week 1 hr-1.5 run.

I look ok

n50187208912863793000jt1.jpg

I'm about the same build except I don't exercise nearly as much and don't run 15 miles before working out. I did just get a pass to an athletic club, though, so I hope on improving greatly this year.

Also I might add I'm not near as sexy as Federererere

5'11

only healthy foods. i was a fat kid most of my life and when i turned 20 i realized it sucked and went from 195 to 175.

i avoid red meat because i dont think grain fed beef is good for human consumption but will splurge on grass fed beef sometimes.

i work out 6 days a week, 4 days weights and then running other days.

being fat sucked.

rubbing one out to feds. look at this dopey motherfucker next to him whos hoping to fuck his fallout pussy.

Last edited:
193 lbs at 6'2"

no fast food or junk food for the most part, otherwise decent portion of protein in each meal, work out a few times a week

will probably lose 5-10 lbs once the season gets started, am lazy over the summer

5'9
145-150 varies during the season. I was 135 - 140 until I moved out but now I actually eat and lift regularly.

I stay away from sweets, trim fat off of meats I cook, and eat fruit a few times a day.

I'm 6'3 or so and 200. I'm 34 and keeping it off into your 30s can be hard if you dont exercise and you eat to much.
I'm always working outside. I split wood, cut trees down, clear land. I lift weights here and there.
I got fat as hell in my 20s now in my 30s I have a hard time keeping wieght on..

I normally eat at 6 am - either oats or a couple boiled eggs with one slice of toast and orange juice

The I eat again around 9:30 or 10 am - a chicken sandwhich and vegtables.

Then I eat again around 1:30 or 2:00 maybe a diet pizza bread and some fruit or a bowl of cereal with it.

I might snack before dinner.

I eat dinner about 5:30 or 6- I grill chicken and I have half a baked potato and some corn, maybe a salad

I might eat again around 9pm or so - a bowl of cereal or fruit, always with fat free milk

Back