Plasmatic seems a bit mad.....

what the point of a car like that if you don't top it out? i had my car to ~120 but had to let off due to KA chirps

i agree, u always gotta max ur car

lemme tell u nothing's more exhilarating than taking a mk1 lumina apv to 105 w/ heavy crosswind

jag is fking sedate @ that speed

Here you go Captain Dipshit, a bit more statistical analysis you won't understand or will remain in denial about. My last 150 reps which is all i can see.

-reps 104 from only 13 different people. Of those, 37 from Pagy and 37 from Tele (plus one +rep). So 71% of all my -rep from you two losers. Next highest is 9 from Elvis Hitler.

+reps 46, from 26 different posters. Obviously no +rep stalkers there to compete with you two. Most from one person is 8.

So twice as many people +repped me than -repped me. Tell me again how everyone hates me :lol:

Any of this sinking in yet? Of course not :lol:

plas reps the fuck out of me but half the time i tell myself "thats because that was a legit good post" and the other half i admit "hes just doing this to neg rep a suicide message to mitch"

this is my reality

plas reps the fuck out of me but half the time i tell myself "thats because that was a legit good post" and the other half i admit "hes just doing this to neg rep a suicide message to mitch"

this is my reality

Glad to be doing something positive for the community :lol:

i gave you a +rep buddy hope we can have another round when all this chinavirus nonsense goes away

Don't treat him like people Lag Bear.

When you're sitting at the retard table at the school cafeteria and there's a kid you don't like comes by, and one of the cool kids from a non-retard table says "Hey that guy's actually an OK guy". And you do the sadface again. :lol:

listen here im allowed to have a beer w mitch and im allowed to warn people that amadeus is a pedophile who prefers to prey on children as young as 5 years old

the 2 r most def not mutually exclusive

^^^ you suck. And Elvis Hitler sucks too. Why he felt anyone needed him to bring his hilarious and original brand of forum 'humour' out of retirement is anybody's guess.

i actually wanna go back 2 convo @ the top of this page

i took my mach 1 to 167mph once and it was magical

then i took my r6 to 177 and it was the most terrifying experience of my life

Back