dr dance vs. gilligan ban poll

who would you rather ban for a year. skipperlipicus or dr dance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if we ban skipper, who is going to teach TW about covid19? who is going to lead our virology seminars? think people, think... thousands are dying each day, and you want to cut us off from the one man keeping us alive.

In Florida alone 1,296 people died of covid19 on september 9th of this year.

Havax wants to be last man standing, so that nobody can remind him that Trump got his fat ass handed to him.

you know how I know you have TDS? because no one said a word about Trump in here until you're stupid ass showed up. and you already mentioned him twice. 24/7 rent free in that midget head of yours lol

havax are you going to answer my question or just keep dodging it?

what have i done that you think is worse than being a pedo?

listen, you're the one that started this thread comparing yourself to a creepy pedophile, not me. deal with the consequences, son.

you know how I know you have TDS? because no one said a word about Trump in here until you're stupid ass showed up. and you already mentioned him twice. 24/7 rent free in that midget head of yours lol

Take a look at your sig fella.

Iron knee.

yeah it's a fucking sig it's there in every thread and apparently it fucking triggers you every time you see it lol gg

listen, you're the one that started this thread comparing yourself to a creepy pedophile, not me. deal with the consequences, son.

right. you'd think that would be a slam dunk win. like me comparing myself to amadeus.

tell me what makes me comparatively worse than a pedophile? what have i done that is worse, havax?

right. you'd think that would be a slam dunk win. like me comparing myself to amadeus.

tell me what makes me comparatively worse than a pedophile? what have i done that is worse?

I wouldn't say you've done anything worse than a pedophile but you're still a piece of shit and a shitty fucking worthless poster, and if I was to compare your posts to idiot Dr dances posts I'd say you're about even on worthlessness. so the poll is pretty close to what I think, I suppose.

I wouldn't say you've done anything worse than a pedophile but you're still a piece of shit and a shitty fucking worthless poster, and if I was to compare your posts to idiot Dr dances posts I'd say you're about even on worthlessness. so the poll is pretty close to what I think, I suppose.

dr dance posted asking for pedo pics of children.

dr dance posted asking for photos of jugg's wife while she was on her deathbed in the hospital.

what have i posted that was worse than that?

fCavzed.jpg

Mitch, how can you not laugh at this?.

dJUJSrV.jpg

You gotta laugh at the whole American election performance machine. Obama, Trump, Clinton, Sanders, Biden. Now they have "the first female vice president and the highest-ranking female official in U.S. history, as well as the first African American and first Asian American vice president" on the bench, waiting for Biden to have another stroke. It's funnier than any sitcom.

Not long till Australia votes Ernie Dingo as Federal leader.

Arak, i'm not making this up. if you want to dig into dr dance's old posts go for it.

Do people not remember Dance asking one of the kicked/banned/gone pedos for pedo pics? His lame excuse was "I wanted to see if he was on the level".

Like WTF!?!

How about the recent drama with Juggs RL issue? I don't even want to explain what Dance did before Fool or someone removed 2 threads. Jezus Dance your awkwardness has no boundaries. OMG. I would have given you a week for that one.

vwrUPzK.jpg

Last edited:
well I don't remember which is why I asked

I remember ICFire being a filthy Biden style wanna be kid groper, I only remember zoph groping on grannies at the dance club

Back