Places that I would never visit:

please do not bring personal experiences to kura's thread, this is more of a what you have read in textbooks and would like to state baseless opinions about.

I'M IN THE SOUTH

Personally, i'd never visit New England, as i'd stab one of the pretentious puritanical first-colony fucktards.

Jamestown was first, and was more important to the formation of the culture of the eventual United States. fish eating dutch clog wearing buckle-hats.

why Norway

Blomberg-web-Geirangerfjord.jpg

sc_lysefjorden.jpg

lysefjord_1.jpg

Kura, why Norway and Finland but not Sweden, land of my ancestors...
Norway has mountains and fjords.

Finland has forests and lakes.

Sweden really doesn't offer anything over the other two.
I'd have no objection to dropping by, though. I just wouldn't make a dedicated trip there.

how does a guy who loves to go hiking decide to require civilization to visit a location? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I'M IN THE SOUTH

Personally, i'd never visit New England, as i'd stab one of the pretentious puritanical first-colony fucktards.

Jamestown was first, and was more important to the formation of the culture of the eventual United States. fish eating dutch clog wearing buckle-hats.
Jamestown was a total fuckup in which something like 65% of the people that settled there wound up dying horrible deaths--the beginning of a long history of Southern failure.

In the meantime, the New England colonists enjoyed very low mortality rates and generally good lives from the beginning.

-Anywhere in Africa
-All of Southeast Asia
-Latin America
-Most of South America
-Spain
-Portugal
-The Balkans
-The middle east
-Israel

Places that I would visit conditionally if they left the 19th century:
-Canada
-Argentina
-Russia
-Macedonia

Discuss.

Pussy.

Spain and Portugal have outstanding places to visit with breathtaking scenery, outstanding food and wine, and tons of history. Your camera would be put to good use there.

Argentina is high on my list of places to visit- I have a friend from Buenos-Aires who talks the place up quite a bit, but I'd like to (more than anything) backpack Patagonia.

I've been to Canada probably 100 times (maybe more) and love to go back whenever I can. British Columbia is great for outdoor sports, Toronto is a cool town for art, music and food, and though I haven't been, I'd like to visit Montreal.

That said, I would like to visit every place you mentioned!

how does a guy who loves to go hiking decide to require civilization to visit a location? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
When I say "civilized," I don't mean "huge disgusting cities." Believe me, I consider New Yorkers to be the least civilized people on the eastern seaboard (and possibly in the entire US.)

I require a certain level of cultural development to visit a country. For example, as a general rule I avoid places that believe that black magic can steal your penis or that kidnapping and murdering other people is a valid way to generate income.

Kurayami, what do you reckon is the reason for Germany having the highest average IQ in the world at 107? How do you think it to be possible that Germany has the third largest economy in the world even though it has been occupied by hostile forces for 60 years with large amounts of German territory cut off from the Fatherland?

Kurayami, what do you reckon is the reason for Germany having the highest average IQ in the world at 107? How do you think it to be possible that Germany has the third largest economy in the world even though it has been occupied by hostile forces for 60 years with large amounts of German territory cut off from the Fatherland?
I think it can be explained partially by the large Jewish population present up through the early 20th century.

And Germany has a strong economy because German engineering is simply superior.

Germany is mostly judenfrei, sir.

Do you think that there is a fleeting chance that Germanic genes are... superior?

Back