[SO] The government is shut down...

Of course, lots of people post like frothing retards, you just refuse to accept that you are one of them. The manner in which you post and argue detracts from whatever point you are trying to make. Keep validepring it up though, if that is what gets your rocks off. Everyone else will just think you are a sad old man.

you mean I can't have my fun where I find it.

Maybe I ought to mount up on my pious and pompous mount like you and pass judgement while saying I'm above the fray.

Total fucking bullshit, but like you, I could say it.

What fun would there be in that.

Fuck you, fuck them, suck a fucking dick.

That work for you? It's a typical response I get so why shouldn't I return fire in like form, cause you don't approve? :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting idea here:
How to kill ObamaCare and save the GOP | Fox News

It's too long and rambly to quote in toto.

What???

What good would a law be if it applied to everyone consistently?

Our economy wouldn't function without selective and arbitrary enforcement of laws based on political expedience, cronyism, and ongoing extortion.

Animal Farm said:
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

ICkidtoucher about to melt yet again because only HE understands everything. After all, he reads SCIENCE.

He just wants for us to prove how dumb he is.

hlkDcFb.gif

ICPedo totally open minded about it. He isn't anchored to the point of permanent hard wiring about everything he thinks he believes in but constantly fails to prove. Pointing out how almost everyone (90+%) knows how insanely stubborn and ignorant he is just proves just how right he is in his own mind. We obviously melting down just talking about how much of a tard he is. clearly....

Last edited:
without Dweasel and ICpedo (and more than likely dealyrunk) who would enlighten the world about all the regressive causes we need to spend our life paying for?

obama clearly states he will not budge, he will not negotiate, democrat leaders don't even show up for most sessions, gop still gets all the blame for shut down lol

obama clearly states he will not budge, he will not negotiate, democrat leaders don't even show up for most sessions, gop still gets all the blame for shut down lol

That'd be because it was their choice to do this action.

Imagine owning up to what you did...

Even republicans and conservative are blaming the republicans.

only the stupids are blaming republicans.

the smart people are blaming the entirety, the republicans for obsessing over getting rid of the shitty ACA, the democrats for using it all to gain political ground, and the president and his administration for insisting that his shitty obamacare plan stays without budging and without negotiating for political gain and legacy, knowing that if they don't budge, it would cause a shut down.

we seriously just need to hit the reset button on our government.

Must be why you are flapping your lips instead of proving it.

Next

How does our bill to law to changing law system work...

Saying ...well that's not right... just doesn't get it done.

Holy shit, this meltdown is epic.

only the stupids are blaming republicans.

the smart people are blaming the entirety, the republicans for obsessing over getting rid of the shitty ACA, the democrats for using it all to gain political ground, and the president and his administration for insisting that his shitty obamacare plan stays without budging and without negotiating for political gain and legacy, knowing that if they don't budge, it would cause a shut down.

we seriously just need to hit the reset button on our government.

No the stupid are supporting this stupid decision forced by the extreme right

You are aware of the letter signed by 80 republicans calling for this right havax?

Back