USA = Fascist police state

well its pretty obvious that someone of your education :)lol:) (associates in criminology) would be smart enough to ask themselves whats right and whats wrong

I wonder why you choose to go the "associates" route, rather than the "HI SKOOL FAILURE" route, which is what most people pick.

I'll give you some credit though, you got the Criminology part right.

the usa has police

this does not mean it is a police state

but i guess since ignorance fits your agenda it is more beneficial for you to cry police state and make poor contextual comparisons :boohoo:

Last edited:
the usa has police

but i guess since ignorance fits your agenda it is more beneficial for you to cry police state and make poor contextual comparisons :boohoo:

He was just asking am I being detained and am I free to go.

the usa has police

Torture, secret prison camps, setting up internal checkpoints, tap all communications without a warrant, imprison 1% of the country's population.

Is anyone actually surprised that lobotomized Americans find this sort of behavior normal?

Torture, secret prison camps, setting up internal checkpoints, tap all communications without a warrant, imprison 1% of the country's population.

Is anyone actually surprised that lobotomized Americans find this sort of behavior normal?

I didn't vote for Bush.

I wish they would have dragged that liberal faggot out of his vehicle and beat the snot out of him. Those border agents are being deprived of the power they need.

I wish they would have dragged that liberal faggot out of his vehicle and beat the snot out of him. Those border agents are being deprived of the power they need.

A friend of mine just entered training for that.
"I want to shoot Mexicans and smoke pot."

What are we worried about?

biased statements supported by diluted "facts" and small truths

i'll go ahead and humor you and pretend police in america are actually comparable to the nazi regime

since you reject the societal evolution that has police in america at its finest level, what exactly would you propose to replace the current system?

do you have any suggestion? i expect not, but i am humoring you after all

The Langley F-16s headed to Washington are told that all planes in the US have been ordered to land (that command was given at 9:45 a.m.). According to the New York Times, at some point after this, someone from the Secret Service gets on the radio and tells the pilots, “I want you to protect the White House at all costs.” [New York Times, 10/16/2001]

where have all the kennedy half dollars gone?

Back